M+ Smoldering Hero Title -- Final

In this post, we’ll update the score required to earn the Smoldering Hero title for Dragonflight Season 2. As a reminder, the title will go to all players who end Dragonflight Mythic+ Season 2 with a Mythic+ Rating in the top 0.1% in each region.

Updated November 7

In this region, the title will go to those who scored at least:

Good luck!

2 Likes

rework shadow please. make dark ascension instant cast, remove shadow crash.

3 Likes

Why?

always miss

Why not ask for speeding up the animation/travel time instead of removing it.

1 Like

add back cascade instead.

Any updates?

1 Like

Will be update?

1 Like

Blizzcon is more important than updating this post, I guess.

1 Like

ZZzzZZ Lets go

Could you please update this a bit more frequently? I understand it was blizzcon and you prolly all had your hands full, but 1 post maybe? :slight_smile:

They’ll probably update it an hour before new season :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

More likely 4 hours. This post is clearly only being updated at 11PM CET during weekdays, so we get one more update before the season ends, tomorrow at 11PM, 4 hours before Season 2 ends.

Which is weird because this could easily have been automated to update once every 6, 12, 24, or any arbitrary number of hours. I’m sure nobody on raider.io manually updates these things, yet it’s still being updated regularly, even on weekends.

seasons always ended at 22:00. I’m surprised that no one wrote this in this one, maybe it will actually end at 3:00

So that’s the score you need and season is over ?

2 Likes

Hey, do you know when the title will be handed out?

2 Likes

I’d love to know as well, it’s been almost a month since the season ended.

Hey Ion, it’s me, Tiklix.

You know it’s been a month since the past season has ended and the titles have no been sent out.

Everything alright at home? Do you guys need help? Somebody to talk to? I’ll gladly put ~1500 checkmarks on characters showing that they’ve indeed managed to get into the cutoff and I promise it won’t take a month.
I don’t even need payment as high as Ion or Steve, I’ll take 50€ an hour, you’ll still save money at the rate you’re currently stuck working at.

You’re locking several characters and not allowing them to transfer, because you’re delaying these things by a month, things that should’ve been automated in the first place.

What’s up with that? I know you love money, yet you disallow us to give you money to transfer servers, because that would remove our eligibility to receive the title?

I’ll also refer to the US forums thread about this very topic

And state:

Where title?

Title where?

Where title?

today the weather is sunny, i went for a ncie walk. everyone should try it :wink: