World of Warcraft Classic: Season of Discovery Announced at BlizzCon

World of Warcraft Classic: Season of Discovery Announced at BlizzCon

World of Warcraft Executive Producer Holly Longdale took to the BlizzCon 2023 stage to announce a new WoW Classic seasonal experience: Season of Discovery, coming to Azeroth the week of 30 November.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Sounds promising!

2 Likes

Is this for HC as well?

Oh my god, please let SoD work with HC - with 25(?) level cap it could work so well!

1 Like

Not interested give us SOM 2 or fresh TBC servers

I don’t really understand it. Is this hinging a lot upon raids because if so I’m not interested. Which is fine but it just isn’t that clear to me.

Well this isn’t the classic+ anyone was looking for. Just go play Ascension if you want to heal as a mage, weird.

1 Like

100% hyped for this Mysterious Pizza Calzone Season if there is Warsong Gulch in it !!! :partying_face:

1 Like

I don’t get why blizzard has to do something weird every time, they talk about listening to players yet classic + is nowhere and we get this ascension rip instead.

1 Like

So they copied that pirate server ? :slight_smile:

where is the Demo that streamers are playing? can we have it?

1 Like

your never getting classic+ there just no team for it you got the classic you guys always asked for be happy about it

It’s a start at least…

nobody asked u mate

When I thought of Classic+ I was most definitely thinking of a mostly unaltered gameplay but with additional content for the world.

This is the literal actual opposite of that.

Very disappointed.

Well, that’s what I want too. However, have they added any additional info yet? (Not paid attention for the last hour or two!)

Tons of new abilities and specs. There’s screenshots floating around.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.