475 3/12M Fury Warrior LF a Mythic progress guild - Willing to transfer/Faction change

Hey there!
I’m Saintsheith - Silvermoon EU [Alliance]
I’m a long-time WoW player, with chill attitude, currently stuck in a lovely guild that sadly, has little interest in recruiting serious players for further mythic progression.

I’m looking for a stable guild that wants to and is pushing further into Mythic Ny’alotha + plans for serious raiding in Shadowlands. I am self-employed and work from home, so any raid hours and days will do.

I enjoy playing the AH, so I have some gold to spare and I’m willing to transfer/faction change.

My experience:
Have been playing on and off since November 2005
After a huge break from WoW, I started playing again at the end of Legion.
Antorus: 11/11HC
Uldir: 7/8HC
Skipped BoD and CoS, due to some IRL stuff.
The Eternal Palace: 8/8HC
Ny’alotha: 12/12HC, 3/12M and around 10 pulls on Shad’har

I’m a 474-475 ilvl equipped (depending on ST or Cleave) Fury Warrior, simming 79k DPS Single-target (soon to be more with corruption resistance cap increasing).
1.65k rio as of now, because I’m only pugging a single +15ish key a week, but I’m willing to push m+ with guildies.
Got my Mad World in early March at rank 13 cloak/458 ilvl. Have 6 sockets from mementos so far and I’m willing to help people with visions as warrior seems to be EZ mode for them.

Currently farming Mythic Ashvane’s Razor Coral for further DPS increase + praying for my first Infinite Stars, after getting Twilight Devastation rank 3 on 5 different slots.

Hy there our guild Second Wind is looking for a DPS warrior. We have 2 raid teams that are both 6/12m.
1st team raids on Monday and Wednesday night - 20.30-23.00 realm time
2nd team raids on Thursday + Sunday + Tuesday night - 20.30 -23.00 realm time
The first team would be preferred if you are interested in them as we would need a warrior more than the second.
If your interested then please add me on bnet and we can have a chat. Chazz91#2609

Thanks
Chazz

2 Likes

Hey!

Casual Pizza Cats (Horde, Bronzebeard-Aeriepeak) is currently 5/12 Mythic and about to start progressing on Hivemind! Our raid nights are Wednesday (farm) and Sunday (progress), both from 8pm-11.30pm. Our guild will be 5 years old in May, and we’ve been raiding steadily for those past 5 years :slight_smile: Our aim is not to get Cutting Edge, but to progress as far as we can into Mythic at a steady but casual pace!

Apart from our raids we have other in-game events like transmog runs, trivia, and we even a guild Book Club :smile: We have a Mythic+ event on Monday, but also people playing M+ throughout the week (varying form low keys to like, 18+ keys).

If you’re interested, you can check out our Discord server where you’ll find a ton of info about who we are and what we do. You can also find our application form there: https://discord.gg/eaGrEjM

If you have any questions, you’ll be able to find me in the Discord server (Laura / Arual / Orruuc)!

Have a chat with a officer in Rome in a Day - Silvermoon Alliance - there looking for a full time warrior for there raid team

heya,

The guild Jynx on kazzak horde are currently looking for a dedicated warrior to join our core team. we are currently 5/12 mythic.

We raid on Wed and Sun 20:00-23:00 ST

Also running m+ on a daily basses.

if you would like to know more information, feel free to add me to bnet or discord for a chat.

Discord: Airiain#4406

Bnet: Emmi2014#2825

Hey, take a look and hit us up if you are interest! We are!