Don't release ICC Buff too early!

Dear Blizzard
Please dont add the ICC buff too soon
Give the semi HC guilds a chance to clear some more heroics and/or prog on LK HC first
Cata is not out for a loooong time, and it will be such a slug, to do ICC with the buff for so many months.
So please let us have the challenge for at least a couple of months to keep ICC interesting. People will get bored of ICC super quick without a challenge or a goal.
So please dont release the buff this year at least!

9 Likes

The buff should drop in a couple of weeks but it’s something you can disable by talking to an NPC. It’s not like a raid nerf as seen in TBC. People would still be able to clear ICC without it.

3 Likes

You can disable the buff for your challenge. But you know you won’t. You want to keep everyone hostage because of your own (or your raid’s) weak will. I for one hope it comes asap, my 4h/week raid will never kill LK25hc without it anyway.

4 Likes

Just becasue the buff is there, doesnt mean you need to use it, you can turn it off

2 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with raiding on normal.

2 Likes

First of all raiding on normal is deeply humiliating, it’s like shouting to the whole world you are a loser that doesn’t have what it takes. But yes, and that is what I am doing untill the buff drops. Currently progressing hc queen and sindra now that we have hc saurfang on farm. But I know perfectly well that it is basically impossible to kill lk hc with a one night raid of very average players. We will just never build up the muscle memory to do the fight correctly with 5+ people rotating in and out every week and often grabbing alt pugs. It’s not so much a matter of skill as it is of time to do the 100 wipes with the same team. The sooner the buff drops the better.

1 Like

We’ve seen this mentality before.

“Everyone” dont want the buff to come out “to soon”, and even if given the option to disable the buff, the minority seems to do so.

No, instead they want to be forced(and everyone else too, ofc) into the challenge rather than picking it themselves.

Who cares about other groups using the buff or not?
If you want to do the challenge, thats perfectly fine. But then let the groups who dont care about the challenge use the buff if they want to.

1 Like

Do not try to draw self-value from WoW. It’s your addiction talking. Wow is just a game.

Not killing LK heroic says nothing about you as a gamer or more importantly as a person. WoW is a team game and your achievements rely on another 24 people in the raid. For example one might be an excellent player but they have to carry others so they can’t accomplish something in-game. Needless to say you also have corrupt leadership and loot councils, and generally guild mismanagement which is present in the vast majority of guilds.

2 Likes

What too early bro, a few months and the whole game will be shutdown. They are already late with it kek

1 Like

Pathetic loser attitude. Truly sad that blizzard caters to people like you and will 100% drop the buff in a few weeks.

2 Likes

Blizz had an interview with Crix, where they mentioned they won’t add it yet because a lot of guilds still want to down heroic LK before the buff.

Yeah this comment shows lot about how clueless they are about their own game as you can disable the buff, so this won’t affect those guilds at all.

1 Like

The sooner the buff comes, the sooner ICC ends and the sooner we get Cataclysm.

I thought you people were all ‘reeee no cata only roflk foreverrrrrrrrr’?

Why do you think your admittedly below average group should ever clear heroic?

The whole reason normal exists is because they wanted to give casual players a way to also clear raids

2 Likes

Because my even worse one did back in 2010 in retail, duh? That’s what I remember and that’s what I came back to the game for. That ICC had a 30% buff. That even below average groups could kill the end boss of the game and feel they finished it. That’s why I quit in Cata, the same group had no chance at Sinestra or Ragnaros, so I quit rather than play the game on the shameful normal difficulty.

Viewing normal as humiliating and wanting to degrade everyone else’s experience because of that seems like a you problem tbh.

I would like for them to not add the buff, but failing that they’d should delay it for a few more months.

1 Like

just disable the buff ughh?

I’m betting my bank alt’s Ornate Drinking Stein that they will release it too early. Gotta go fast towards cata and then even faster towards retail.

We plan to initialize the power increase in Icecrown Citadel on 6 December.

It will start as a 5% buff, and it will increase by 5% every two weeks until it reaches the max of 30%.

As a reminder-- the buff is optional. Any player can always choose to remove it from themselves.

7 Likes

Oh no. Too soon, please reconsider.

4 Likes