Trophy of Strife, Confusing and Nice!

I did sparks of life quest didnt get Trophy of Strife while my friend got it. Love it! Confused!

2 Likes

Should be as a currency now.
And as far as I know, you wont be able to upgrade with the trophy on the blue items, instead it will be a vendor where you buy it already upgraded with blood tokens + trophy on wednesday.

If you still dont have it, id prob make a ticket about it!

I got the currency on my main, but repeating the quest on an alt did not give me anything. I know other people with the same issue. And of course the catch-up token is locked.

1 Like

Bugged currently, for some people strife does not appear even in currency tab.

Open a ticket and hope for the best :frowning:

you love to be confused? nice :smiley:

the real explanation is that blizzard messed up, trophies of strife should have never been awarded this week (this has been corrected through a sneak hotfix).

the real question is: will they reset trophies of strife on characters that already got them prior the hotfix?

Wasnt the hotfix about people outright buying the trophys from the vendor? x_X Quite sure it was something about that I read.

No?! Maybe?!

1 Like

maybe yes? maybe no? :see_no_evil:

i wrote “trophies of strife” not “crafting trophies”

Before a hotfix, what I remember reading, you could buy those “trophy of strife” from Malicia (Warmode vendor). Could been on NA since ppl were discussing in PvP discords about buying them which some ppl said dont since its an obvious bug/exploit.
So no, I were not talking about “crafting trophies”.

Yes.

Shortly after maintenance on Wednesday, we applied a hotfix that inadvertently caused certain rewards from the upcoming PvP season to become available to players purchasable with Season 2 currencies, specifically Trophies of Strife and the optional reagents used to add PvP item level onto crafted items. We have since deployed a fix for that situation and want to clarify what to expect for players who may have acquired them.

• Trophies of Strife are no longer obtainable from the Sparks of Life quest for this week, and players who completed it during this window will have their currency reset to 0 at the start of Season 3. As there is nothing available this week to purchase with Trophies of Strife, players will not have an advantage over others.
  • Items crafted with the Verdant Trophies or Crests have had their PvP iLevel set to the equivalent honor and conquest equivalent of Season 2. Excess of these items have been converted to Poor quality and will not be usable for further crafting despite what their tooltip implies and should be vendored.
  • Once Season 3 begins on Tuesday, a new batch of Verdant reagents will be available from the vendors as intended. As always, you will be able to Recraft your existing gear with a Spark of Dreams to use these trophies. This includes players who may have used a Verdant Trophy or Crest this week.

Additionally, we’d like to take this opportunity to clarify a couple things going into the new season.

• PvP gear of all sorts has been migrated into the new upgrade system and will require Flightstones and Crests to upgrade rather than Honor or Trophies of Strife.
  • Trophies of Strife will be used to purchase the upgraded version of War Mode gear (486 PvP iLevel) directly from Malicia herself. These items will only cost Bloody Tokens and Trophies of Strife; you do not need the base item to upgrade.
  • Trophies of Strife are now a currency with a catch-up mechanism built in. Beginning on Week 2, although visible from Week 1, players who fall behind their weekly Sparks of Life quest can purchase catch-up Trophies of Strife for 3500 honor each until you have caught up.
1 Like

Wow, i thought its for the next week… i did the quest as well and didnt get Trophy Of Strife either!

What about bloody tokens? Will they reset as well?

bloody tokens are intended to be available this week to encourage world pvp participation.

the same happened going from S1 to S2, where the world pvp gear gave you an edge during off-season week

ban the botters ? and Jaime who abused it in awc and the prot pala Aburzno

2 Likes

The best trophy is to Unsub, “we should strife for the best”

Just joking, but not realy🥺

Good day, chads!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.