{Season of Discovery} EU <The Brink of Discovery> Recruiting now ready for SoD launch! PVE + Social guild

The Brink of Discovery are recruiting for Season of Discovery! We are going to be playing on the HORDE side.

As a community, we aim to bring all of the content coming with SoD to the front for every member. The leadership team offer all members an excellent and efficient system to enable everyone to maximise their performance, and in return we expect all players to work hard to be and do their best for the team!

At this stage, we are planning on organising multiple runs of BFD a week (Due to the 3 day lockout), and we would ideally have more than one team to raid with. With the end-vision being these teams coming together at level 60 for the 40 man content. Until we hit level 60, there are currently NO plans for a “Core Team”. Raid teams will be assembled based on sign-ups and effort demonstrated. Season of Discovery content is accessible to ALL skill ranges, we welcome all to take part, and experience the ride together.

To facilitate this raiding with roles and professions, the following are especially welcome to join us:

Tank : Warrior (High) Shaman (High) Rogue (Medium) Warlock (High) Druid (High)
Healer : Priest (Medium) Shaman (Medium) Druid (High) Mage (Medium)
DD M : Warrior (High) Rogue (High) Hunter (High) Druid (High)
DD R : Warlock (High) Mage (High) Hunter (High) Druid (High) Shaman (High)

The Brink is your new home if this sounds like you. Join a new community, meet new friends, and enjoy the wild possibilities that SoD has to offer us.

More info can be found by contacting the GM: Sparda#22469 or by reaching out to us on Discord: /R7zzXvfPm

I am a Shaman Tank looking for a serious/semi-serious [SoD] [H] EU English raid guild.
Info about me below and what I can offer:

• My hours are entirely flexible to accommodate raids.
  • Vocal with experience in the leadership position.
  • Years of practice Shaman Tanking in other WoW versions.
  • I will be a Tauren Shaman, ideal for guild raid prog.
  • Fully planned out tank BiS gear sets and future hypothetical contingency sets.
  • Fully planned out visuals for boss fights scenarios.
  • Familiar with most ledge hops/skip exploits.
  • I offer 2 warlocks planted at Camp Taurajo/raid entrances for sums/stones.
  • A priest,druid,mage at raid entrance for buffing/food.
  • Gold for raid members to buy consumes, etc.
  • Supply a near constant stream of Unconscious Dig Rats/Bloodshards to high parsers.
  • Will preserve my Faintly Glowing Skull.
  • Can be Vibroblade slave.

As we’ve had a dramatic surge in new recruits coming through, showing promise of strategy, determination and knowledge, I have decided to repost and update our current recruitment preferences on 11/11/23.

Tank : Warrior (High) Shaman (Medium) Rogue (Low) Warlock (High) Druid (High)
Healer : Priest (Low) Shaman (Medium) Druid (Medium) Mage (Low)
DD M : Warrior (High) Rogue (Medium) Hunter (High) Druid (High)
DD R : Warlock (High) Mage (Medium) Hunter (High) Druid (High) Shaman (High)

Please feel free to inquire/join by joining our Discord. When you join, please send a message to an officer explaining who you are, what you seek from us and what you can provide us.

We look forward to hearing from and playing with you in Season of Discovery! :slight_smile:

Discord: nbyWxYKT

With about a week and a half to go, we are still happily recruiting.
Here is the penultimate update of what classes are sought for our roster.

Everyone is welcome to join us, the more members the better, but we particularly could do with the following:

Tank : Warrior (High) Warlock (High)
DD M : Rogue (Low) Hunter (High) Druid (High) Warrior (High)
DD R : Warlock (High) Hunter (High) Druid (High)

Hey, it says discord link has expired or invalid

Apologies, will fix that with new post

With about 4 days to go until SoD launches, The Brink are making another push for recruitment.

We are especially keen for any DD class, particularly warriors. Individuals with excellent knowledge of the vanilla game, and class/boss mechanics are especially welcome.

All other classes are more than welcome to join and inquire about our plans. Join the discord and reach out to an officer.

Discord: 38fndwGd

Still recruiting!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.