[A][H] Draenor-<Incandescence> casual heroic guild looking for raiders, socials and m+ players!

Hello and welcome to our little corner of the internet!

We are Incandescence, a casual heroic raiding guild on EU Draenor, open to both factions.

Are you looking for a chill, fun, social, chatty guild to call home? Cause you might have just found it! We strive to be an inclusive, relaxed environment for all and to offer good memories no matter what your experience level. We don’t take the game too seriously and realize real life always comes first, we don’t require a 100% attendance on raid nights or guild events but do hope you can inform us beforehand when you can’t make it.

We have been building our raiding team and are still looking for mainly a mage and a demon hunter dps to have fun with us in heroic Amirdrassil. We will not be diving into mythic raiding at all, but will focus on achievements/alt runs after everyone is geared.

Apart from raiding we also run m+, do some occasional pvp and have occasional guild events for transmog/mount/achievement runs. We can guarantee fun times and relaxed banter as well as a warm welcome so if you’re looking to be a social you’re very welcome to give us a go!

Progression:
Normal 9/9
Heroic 9/9

Recruitment:

HEALER:
-Any class

DPS:
-Mage (any spec)
-aug evoker
-we’re open to pretty much anything!

also looking for socials and m+ enthusiasts (running keys from +2s to +20s).

Raiding days and times:
-Wednesday 20.00-22.00 (ST)
-Sunday 20.00-22.00 (ST)

Very LGBTQIA+ friendly.

If all this sounds good to you and you would like to be part of our family feel free to add me on discord:
dimlee

Thank you for reading and we will hopefully hear from you soon!

still recruiting! updated the main post about what we need.

bumping this! still need every role.

tank spots filled, looking for dps and a few healers now!

I’m looking to create a Horde Toon soon,

Wondering what specific classes you’d need at the moment as im happy to main any as of now :smiley:

looking mainly for ranged dps and one or two healers now!

updated the post a bit, now in search for ranged of all kinds!

still looking for ranged dps <3

still looking for ranged of all kinds!

looking for a tank and some ranged dps!

just showed tindral his place on heroic last night! still looking for ranged dps to come join the fun

still looking for ranged dps and now also a healer spot open (no druids or paladins)

also looking for a temporary raid leader while ours is on a new daddy holiday!

in need of a:
-tank
-healer
-ranged dps
-and possibly a temporary raid leader while ours is on a new daddy holiday!

now looking for both ranged and melee dps! (no enha shammies)
also looking for a possible temporary raid leader!

hey im interested in joining as a social to start, my discord is fluffble and my bnet is Fluffble#2883

hey there! i’ll add you tomorrow and then we’ll have a chat, right now i’m heading to bed :smiley:

i tried to add you on discord but it keeps saying that username doesn’t exist, did you spell it right?

you can try Lukozmacca on discord

still looking for dps for our raid team as well as social players!

still looking for a few dps and a tank!