480 Shaman/Rogue LF Guild

Hey am looking for an active raid guild

Here’s the cliff notes version of what I am looking for:

• I play enhancer and rogue. Both sit at 482 ilvl and would be ready to get going. Dependent on the guild needs I would be fine, playing one or the other.

• HC (+) guild preferred: If the roster allows for some progression in mythic over the course of the season, I’d love it. However, i am not looking for “serious” mythic raiding with the goal of CE. 2 raids per week is my sweet spot. As for the days, I’m flexible

• Active, internal M+: I like to play M+ a lot. As far as possible, this should take place within the guild. Constant pug runs are just not for me.

• Events: If there are events outside of raids and M+ to strengthen social interaction within the guild, that would be appreciated.

• Activity: If your members only make it into Discord during raid times, otherwise randomly run M+ and are generally rather loners, I am absolutely not suitable for you. I’m not looking for that.

• PvP: Don’t go there :slight_smile:

• Age: I’m in my early 40s and would therefore prefer a somewhat adult guild (not a must though).

For a personal conversation you can simply add me in the Battlenet and we can discuss the details there or on Discord. You can reach me at: Sly#23241

hey fellow cow rogue enjoyer! I dont know if you would be interested in us at all?

We have people who do Low keys and a couple who are pushing keys (Tanks and Healer combo) as well as gathering dps to create our Heroic raiding team.
Thanks Donz