480 Shaman/Rogue LF Guild

Hey am looking for an active raid guild

Here’s the cliff notes version of what I am looking for:

• I play enhancer and rogue. Both sit at 482 ilvl and would be ready to get going. Dependent on the guild needs I would be fine, playing one or the other.

• HC (+) guild preferred: If the roster allows for some progression in mythic over the course of the season, I’d love it. However, i am not looking for “serious” mythic raiding with the goal of CE. 2 raids per week is my sweet spot. As for the days, I’m flexible

• Active, internal M+: I like to play M+ a lot. As far as possible, this should take place within the guild. Constant pug runs are just not for me.

• Events: If there are events outside of raids and M+ to strengthen social interaction within the guild, it would be appreciated.

• Activity: If your members only make it into Discord during raid times, otherwise randomly run M+ and are generally rather loners, I am absolutely not suitable for you. I’m not looking for that.

• PvP: Don’t go there :slight_smile:

• Age: I’m in my early 40s and would therefore prefer a somewhat adult guild (not a must though).

For a personal conversation you can simply add me in the Battlenet and we can discuss the details there or on Discord. You can reach me at: Sly#23241

Hello brother If you are still looking for a guild, we have a newer guild on Ragnaros that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. I understand this would require you to server transfer, and understand if that is not something you are looking to do

That being said, we do a ton of amount of dungeons, are working on our own raiding roster as our guild grows, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

I believe you would be an amazing addition to our evergrowing family and would love to answer any questions you might have!

undertale22 on Discord or HopesNDreams#2993 on Bnet

1 Like

discord.gg/hrzF4ru

Server Silvermoon

Discord based players, guild was founded in 2011. Raiding 2 days/week mythic. All members are mainly around 30-40 as age.

Hello there!

You might discover Aged intriguing (especially in terms of age) :joy:

Our raiding schedule is exclusively on Sundays from 8 to 11 pm. Currently, we stand at 6/9 on Heroic. Please explore more about us below, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Best of luck!

I have added you on Bnet. If you are still looking please take a read here:

Hey we are LF mythic raiders for our roster

Add discord : Pollemodex_66349

Hello,

Hopefully, I can spark an interest! I’m the guild leader of Virtuoso and we are a new dedicated guild on Kazzak-EU, focused on both raiding and building a strong community, we are currently 3/10 Mythic. Here’s a snapshot of what Virtuoso has to offer:

:rocket: Raiding: Join our experienced team for challenging content
:date: Raiding Schedule:
:small_blue_diamond: Wednesday: 19:00 GMT (18:45 Invites) for re-clears
:small_blue_diamond: Sunday & Monday: 19:00 GMT (18:45 Invites) for progression

:handshake: Community: We value friendships and a welcoming atmosphere.
:globe_with_meridians: Mythic+: Engage in challenging runs for those seeking more.

For more details or to join, drop me a message on Battle.Net: Sphinxxuk#2524 or apply in-game by searching for Virtuoso.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Virtuoso family!

Best regards,
Scott, Guild Leader