It’s Almost Time for the Variety Show to Enter WoW® Classic!

It’s Almost Time for the Variety Show to Enter WoW® Classic!

Watch the WoW Classic Variety Show live on Twitch & YouTube December 9!

View Full Article

Oh wow. That sounds incredibly fun. I can barely contain my excitement.

3 Likes

Oh wow. That sounds incredibly fun. I can barely contain my excitement.

I thought there were celebrities involved. I was picturing one of the vacuous mongs from TOWIE, or Carol Vorderman. Perhaps a forgotten 80s icon like Les Dennis or Rick Astley. Instead, we get some streamers. /fanfare

My humble person is also taking part.

I like the idea of it. Won’t participate tho. Since I don’t play Classic WoW.

you know what this means right? classic is super poplar that bliz are doing events and live shows on it.

A combination of Warcraft Celebrity and Community Contestants will compe…

Already lost any interest I might’ve had.

1 Like

I have seen other forum users who disliked Classic in the past now trying Hardcore and Season of Discovery. And Classic doesn’t take much computer storage space.

this is so true omg, im now able to play other games with friends thanks to classic tickle storage requirement.

It’s included in the sub so why not try it!

It’s not something I ever stick at as I do find it dull gameplay but it’s always fun to go and try the latest Classic version being launched. The whole idea of SoD is also a bit of fun.

1 Like

It’s Almost Time for the Variety Show

Already lost interest here. Hope anyone who watches actually does have some fun, at least the small amount of fun it sounds like.

I can’t wait to see who will kill Hogger first. The fact that I might be near him when that happens makes it even more exciting.

It’s great to be able to see Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms pre-Cataclysm. The class quests are also worth completing imo.

1 Like

The very first time there was a stress test pre Classic launch my friend listened to me make crazy noises to all the old versions of the old world :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

He had no idea why I was so excited running around seeing the world as I remembered it when I first started playing.

1 Like

It’s not a case of storage space. It’s a case of:

• Leveling feels too slow for me
  • Too much UI clutter
  • No integrated UI costumization
  • Outdated Graphics

I have simply other preferences.

Streamers should all be set on fire with donations to allow you to chose which ones next

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.