Apply to Join the WoW Community Council in 2024

We’ve opened our application form for the 2024 WoW Community Council.

If you’d like to be considered for the Council group, please fill out and submit the application here by 18:00 CET on 8 January, 2024.

Thank you very much!

16 Likes

good job! i like this looking forward!

I gave it a go. Let’s see what the next year brings.

Please rework shadow bring back mind sear and trash that Dragonflight version ever happened. Make Dark Ascension instant cast. Go back to shadowlands with improvement remove mind games bring back living shadow.

Good luck to all applicants! It’s a great opportunity to talk with the devs during live chats, post on the Community Council forum and get a blue response and maybe receive a gift.

Going to apply and slip in the ‘demand’ for Class Change service… :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s try! Can’t loose anything.

While this might be kind of funny as a concept, don’t you have A.I. tools available nowadays to summarise a lot of topics and analyse different avenues of social media? Player surveys also make sense. Just a thought. You probably considered this anyway.

While the Community Council might not be the most efficient creation, it’s fun to be part of it. Good luck!

test
test

yes this is a complete sentence
test

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.