[Twisting Nether EU - Horde - Community] Kittens Incorporated recruiting!

Hey!

First of all: thank you for considering our kitten cult - oh wait - scratch that - of course we’re not a cult! Was not supposed to say that! Let’s try this again: thank you for considering our guild!

I could write an entire essay (which I love to do honestly), but I’ll try to keep it short and to the point!

We’re Kittens Incorporated! … wait, am I supposed to give more info than that? Thought that would be enough to catch a lot of new fish! Well, here goes:

• We’re Kittens Incorporated; the guild was founded more than a year ago. Our founding members have been playing together for years now, but we really wanted to have our own guild, where we could influence the atmosphere of the guild instead of depending on others.

• The guild is social and casual. Don’t expect die hard raiders…expect players who mostly play the game to have fun. We have completed Normal of the current raid (don’t ask me to spell it please :smiley: ) and have killed 2 bosses on heroic. We also do a lot of keys when we’re not raiding. We’ve got players who can handle +20 keys already; others mostly focus on 14-16 keys. Some don’t do keys at all, but are just with us to chat around. It’s all perfectly fine!

• Which brings me to: everyone is welcome and everyone is welcome to play what they want to play. We’ll find a spot for you (only thing to note: we like to have regular tanks for our raids and those two spots are covered on most raid nights). If you are not sure what you want to bring: we don’t have many healers atm, so if you have one that you like to play that would be fantastic. But don’t feel pressured; we want you to enjoy the class you play. Only thing I’d want to add: when you join you can roll for loot from the start, but we’d appreciate it if you stick to that character; at least for a while. You can main-change of course, but other people (who still play on their main) would have priority for two weeks. After which you can roll for everything you want again.

• No toxicity allowed. No elitist allowed. Everyone is welcome, but please be aware that we’re a guild filled with casual players - so while friendly feedback is always appreciated and encouraged - we don’t tolerate elitism. So if you’re looking for something slightly more serious: that’s perfectly fine, but we may not be the best guild for you ;(

• Raid times are usually on Monday and Thursday, but we check in with everyone every raid tier to see if those times still work. We raid from 20.30 - 22.00 ST. You don’t have to talk on discord, but it would be appreciated if you could listen in for tactics.

• We offer an active discord server (voice, and chat), aswell as a whole bunch of friendly cats…uhhh…players, who love to help out where possible (including stuff for crafting).

More info?

You can add either my husband or me on battlenet:

• Gossef #2339
  • Alwayshappy #2978

Thank you!

Hi,
Added you on battle net as you suggested