Youtube is bad for wow

Most videos I see are pure propaganda, blown out of proportion.
Wow is still better then majority of games out there, and its getting criticised by these people who are self proclaimed crictics. It’s incredibly annoying to see, because it actually influences a person’s pereception on how they feel about something.

12 Likes

Theres nothing wrong with people sharing their views and provoking thought.

The problem comes in when people don’t apply critical thought to what they are hearing and just echo someone elses thought. Thats not a fault of youtube.

42 Likes

Everyone has the right to criticize the game.

23 Likes

Everyone does have the right, but sometimes it’s plain blantent that people jump onto a bandwagon for clout.
Then not to mention how biased videos are because hating on WoW has become the norm.

2 Likes

Again if people hate on BfA it’s deserved, the expac is not that good at all. You’d like it better if people lied in their youtube videos for your own convenience ?

41 Likes

Well i’d pefer if I clicked on a video and a person didn’t have to exaggerate problems that ain’t that bad just for views which in return has a negative impact on the game.

2 Likes

That’s the thing. “ain’t that bad” is your point of view. Not theirs. Don’t play the Devil’s advocate and think all people just bandwagon for nothing.

33 Likes

:clap::clap: well done, you can twist words, now name one expansion that didn’t have it’s problems.
FYI, I actually like this expansion.

1 Like

Don’t forget how much Youtube and Twitch have done for WoW as well.

Ever since classic players have been inspired of other players they have seen up to.

What this topic is all about is when people either is feeling this way or can’t think for themselfs and get convinced

10 Likes

The only thing I enjoy to watch of wow on twitch and youtube are M+ runs or pvp. Everything else just seems to be, this is how you should play, now copy it and don’t expereince it. Also the negativity latley.

1 Like

If you were really get influenced by YouTube just don’t watch it - problem solved.

I always make my opinion instead of what YouTuber says.

You like BFA - it’s fine.
Other people don’t like BFA - it’s fine too.

11 Likes

Well, I get it on my home feed and curiosity gets the better of me.

EDIT: Also, I get some people dislike bfa, go write a review on their site or something. Don’t go on youtube, exggerate for views, then monetize it so you can make a profit in a process. After all youtube is a louder stage, it has more influence.

Most videos i’ve seen are valid criticisms of BFA.
The terribly designed Azerite system.
The bare-bones class design.
The RNG loot system.
Just to name a few.

They don’t make videos criticising BFA because they want to see WoW crash and burn, they make videos criticising BFA because they (understandably) don’t like where the game is going and want WoW to get better and people support them because the majority opinion is that BFA is a bad expac.

Point is that people have different opinions, you love BFA and that’s okay, they don’t love BFA and that’s okay, just because they hold differing opinions and make videos about it that a lot of players seem to agree with doesn’t mean it’s “propaganda”.

33 Likes

I twisted no word.
If you can’t see any flaws that’s good for you, doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

16 Likes

It is propaganda, having no construcive critisim, just critisim is a way to influence people into believe it’s just plain bad when it’s not.

1 Like

when has the YouTube been any better for anything ?

You haven’t actually watched any of these videos have you?
If you give a few of them a watch you will see that a lot of the criticism is constructive, if you want a good example watch some of Preach’s videos leading up to BFA’s launch and all throughout.

I’ve already said my piece on differing opinions not being propaganda, i’m not repeating myself.

14 Likes

In Reference to the You Tubers there are a few which give clear and accurate information Preach Gaming Belluargaming are just a few and these people have been critical of WOW state.

1 Like

I follow only for spoilers … I really like Hazel and her videos. Always on the point .

It is dependents on how do you define the propaganda. There isn’t one way to determine this is propaganda news or video, so you cannot convince people that some of the media or social media programs or websites are propaganda. Because people have different ideas and thoughts about propaganda. :roll_eyes:

Let’s face it, people just like to complain about everything in their life, and I sure that nobody getting benefit from people’s complain in media or social media :neutral_face: