Dig Into the Dragon Isles with the Azerothian Archives

Dig Into the Dragon Isles with the Azerothian Archives

Discover the history of the Dragon Isles and meet a unique cast of characters, hear stories of old, and witness the iconography of a time long past.

View Full Article

Woooooop! Archeology is back!

1 Like

While appreciating anything connected to the lore, I was expecting some more evergreen “archeology 2.0” with long term goals and researching old world, and not some event, which will be farmed out in 2 weeks and then completely forgotten.

Cant wait! (esp for that transmog!).

WoW is really killing it with the content cadence this time round. Normally by now my main is waaaay back in expansions past going through old achievements and bits I missed but I just havent had time!

1 Like

is that it?
i was expecting an overhaul of Archaeology , something new and lasting…

1 Like

Glad you’re enjoying the new content, but I’ve barely spent more than a couple of hours a week in “current” DF open world content since I farmed out the Time Rifts about 4 months ago. This looks like more of the same meh DF content to me.

Sounds nice enough i suppose. I hope seeing the scenes of the past will show is some interesting things from the lore instead of something meaningless

Alright! I’ve wanted that set for ages, a bit annoying but it ain’t the only one there, the recolor looks great, but I am curious how this will hold for the future, but for now thetransmog got me doing it for sure. :fire:

If this is the replacement for Archeology I would like a refund.

The quests where you have to use a totem and an elemental to uncover things seems incredibly buggy.

Overall this feels more tedious than just digging up sites.

The goggles in contrast work fine.

3 Likes

Agree, what a mess. I couldnt finish the quest where you had to dig up the body. It was resetting all the time and the dirt piles disappeared constantly, leaving me with 0 progress. I hope they will fix these bugs asap, because the goggles were fine and the mogs were really nice.

1 Like

oh jesus… im @ work and i was excited for gilneas for solo dungeon and for this. In 8 hour all it was destroyed :smiley:

Try it for yourself when you get home and then judge.

I enjoyed Gilneas, I haven’t tried solo dungeons but this is probably the biggest test of the feature when it actually goes live. Same with the archives thing, it needs some tweaks.

1 Like

i was joking… lately the community is a bit picky (err in fact not latlely :D)

It took me a dozen attempts and many restarting the quest with the NPC to get that one to complete. So buggy but the introductory quest was equally buggy for me back in ThalD.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.