Dragonflight Twitch Drop: Get the Grim Campfire Toy – Now Live!

Dragonflight Twitch Drop: Get the Grim Campfire Toy – Now Live!

Earn the Grim Campfire Toy when you watch WoW Dragonflight streams on Twitch between 23 January and 30 January 2024!

View Full Article

2 Likes

Give us the rooster!!

6 Likes

Aaaw no mount this time. Lets check back next time boys :call_me_hand:

Preferably as a TP purchase. I ain’t making a twitch account.

Is there any way to get it if i dont got a twitch account and am not interested in making one?

What’s wrong with having a Twitch account?

Excited to get this toy.

doint see the issue. if you had a curse account before overwolf you likely have a twitch account

1 Like

I only ever watch Twitch or YouTube for these kinds of promotions.

It’s really no biggie to have an account with them. Just go through your privacy options.

1 Like

people overreact to anything and everything nowadays

1 Like

Uff :triumph: I would have to sits again watching 3000 ads of 1 minute long for a campfire? No thanks, not this time.

I don’t watch. I stick it on in some tab on it’s own with low quality and low or no sound, and clock off the requirement.

They want the metrics and we get a toy in cosmetic in exchange.

1 Like

Yeah! On Twitch I may be spend 90% of the time watching (but muted in the tab) streams for kind of drops, if it’s something I’m interested in. However, I’ll rarely watch the individuals, who has the drops enabled.

Or I watch maybe 1 or 2 streamers, who I’ve watched for many years, like good old Summit1G for example.

But apart from that, I’ve not really bothered with that platform for a very long time, ever since things changed for the worst. I don’t really need to say what, as everyone knows what I’m referring too.

Oh and I’ll watch the race to world first streams, as they’re fun to have playing in the background and watch it back & forth from time to time, when something interesting is happening.

1 Like

Yeah, I avoid Twitch these days but its not so hard to just mute someone in then hide the tab from all the ADHD noise.

Yeah I think I’ll do that, keeping it on but doing other stuff in the meanwhile :sweat_smile:

It’s free with Twitch as a ‘drop’, not paid for for Twitch Gaming/Prime… you just “watch” (minimised in background muted) a stream for a few hours. Literally can do that without notice while you’re playing WoW.

You literally don’t have to watch it. There’s even an extention you can use to automatically claim to go onto the next drop without pause.

better than a useless pet

:smiley:

New Warchief just dropped.

click

You could still buy the card.

Next will be Rooster, okay? :joy:

Prime drops yes, twitch watching :dracthyr_no1: :dracthyr_no2: