Dragonflight: Seeds of Renewal Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Dragonflight: Seeds of Renewal Content Update Notes—Now Live!

Dragonflight: Seeds of Renewal is live!

View Full Article

0 changes for hunters in this patch. 0 changes for mm hunters in the previous patch. #FeelingSad

1 Like

I’m excited for that 1 new draenei skin colour and hyped for the patch.

Ou yeah :smirk:

No Cross Realm Mythic ???

mid season patch with 0 balance changes, buff demon hunters, who already the strongest class in game. looks like funny joke)

1 Like

Did you forget to rename Demon Hunter’s Elysian Decree? Other abilities were renamed so they are no longer tied to Shadowlands, but this one remains…

1 Like

Looks like we are going to wait for the next expansion to get any class/spec updates. How can it be so hard to look at obvious data and feedback and buff/nerf obvious strong/weak specs? Like a weak spec could be given slight buffs and then take it from there… why cant we have that?

2 Likes

Coming with TWW.

Ahh the evoker/dracthyr changes are nice. Only for them to add permanent visage with possibly other races available and the race class combo would be enjoyable.

More like non-tent.

2 Likes

Yes, I know it comes in TWW. What I mean is that Cross Realm Mythic isn’t opening for the current season like in Season 1 even though we’re already going 9 weeks into the season. And at VoTI they made this statement:

With future raids, we’re looking into a more-scheduled approach for when cross-realm Mythic difficulty becomes available. We want to keep our options open for the timing to vary, since we yet don’t know the circumstances we might observe in the future, but we intend to provide further announcements like this one to give players time to reorganize.

" * Soar dragonriding will become available after learning dragonriding on the account and the Evoker has completed the Forbidden Reach starting experience."
What does this exactly mean? Which quests needs to be completed to finish starting experience?
Sure there is the “skip quests” option, if you have not completed any Forbidden Reach starting quests, but if you have started and not finished, which are requirements for this?

never mind, imagine being idiot and thinking patch was already live, even though its on 16th…

Windwalkers: yay, updated textures for an ability we want to get deleted because of the awful gameplay.

Wrong Forbidden Reach. This is about the evoker 58-60 starting zone, not the level 70 open world zone.

Sounds like a neat update, although the only thing that I’m really looking forward to is Dragonriding in all continents.

Oi, could anyone shed some light on what’s the reasoning behind nerfing mages in PVP at this point? Not to whine, but I’m sincerely curious as to why cut a spell school there? None of the specs are s tier, no one even whining about us, so what’s up?

I believe I can fly
I believe I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I believe I can soar
I see me running through that open door
I believe I can fly…

I’ve said enough. Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.