(Silvermoon) "Shattered Hourghlass" - Social & Progression Hybrid

Hey everyone, we’re looking to increase our roster and make new friends in all styles of gameplay!

The core values of the guild is doing endgame content with friendly and patient people, in a chill envrionment :slight_smile:
We aim to have a division for all aspects of gameplay, so let’s go over them:

Raiding - We’re 3/9M.
Wednesdays & Sundays are our progress days, Saturday is our social day.
Raid times are from 20 to 23 server time.
On progress days we aim to get a quick HC clear (Can skip the wings if no one needs anything from there) and quickly go to progress mythic, on social days we progress as far as we can on HC and when we hit a wall we go do a quick normal clear.
We just want our 2h wielders to get a chance at the legendary, so it’s important for us to kill Fyrakk at least once on HC & normal difficulities.
Important to note - We don’t force you to come be on time and / or stay until the end on social runs / just the hc clear on progress days, but remember that mythic requires commitment, we need you there <3
(On Timewalking weeks we’ll go the the TW raid in that week, sometimes we do a quick Amirdrassil normal clear after it)

M+: We have people doing all levels of content in our roster (and yes, quite a few 3k rated people as well), you’ll always find someone to do keys with here, some of the 3k people (including myself) will gladly help you on lower keys too.

PvP: We are doing mostly arenas currently, we’d love to get more people so we can start doing RBGs, help us increase our PvP roster?

Casual Play: We are doing achievement runs and mount farms constantly, on our discord channel you’ll fine more than a few threads dedicated to farming specific stuff for example :slight_smile:

Hope this sounds good to you, everyone is welcome and we’d love to make new friends, we guarantee endgame in a non-toxic envrionment and would love to have people with the same mind set!

You can apply in game through the guild finder tool, whisper “Revensia-silvermoon” in game, add me on battlenet: “Rheonate#21992” or find me on Discord: “Rheonate”

Hope to hear from you!