Show Your Gratitude During Love is in the Air

Show Your Gratitude During Love is in the Air

Shower those you appreciate with compassion and generosity during the Love is in the Air event in World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

It is nice and new fresh love area! But, we cant do daily and still waiting for fixbug!

2 Likes

Fix your damn bug, us Horde ain’t got access to the dailies!!

1 Like

is it coming to SOD not seen it yet ?

Fix the bugs so we can ACTUALLY do the event ???

Like was this even tested?
Don’t bother answering.

I miss being able to farm lovely charm bracelets… you could have just made them soulbound.

It’s bad enough that I still haven’t seen the love rocket since it came out, now you’re gating tokens and put in a timegated achievement to give away 70k to an imaginary npc…

It’s put me right off bothering.

People have earn respect & gratitude, it’s not just freely given out!

Still hope they change that for next year. So far DF respected my time and i am grateful for that but blizz decided to make me force to wait for another year to get the stuff done. I can only effectively play on weekends and farming the bracelets would have solved this. I get the point it was abused but ruining the fun for everyone just because some of the community exploited it feels like capital punishment. Make them soulbound bop. Have no hopes for this year but please do it for the next year.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.