4/9M Enhancement Shaman LF Raid Guild

Hey am looking for an active raid guild for rest of the season and beyond.

Here’s the cliff notes version of what I am looking for:

I play enhancer (and rogue) and have 4/9M experience so far. Preferably your guild progress would be similar.

I much prefer progress raiding over farm. Therefore I am looking for a guild that in general aims to tackle mythic as far as the roster allows to (without CE ambitions) but not just re-clears HC for most of the season.

Active, internal M+: I like to play M+ a lot. I don’t mind pugging keys but the interaction with other people in the guild shouldn’t be limited to the raids only and I much prefer running some keys with guild members.

Events: If there are events outside of raids and M+ to strengthen social interaction within the guild, that would be a plus for me.

Activity: If your members only use Discord during raid times, otherwise randomly pug M+ and are generally rather loners, I am absolutely not suitable for you. I’m not looking for that.

PvP: Don’t go there :slight_smile:

Age: I’m in my early 40s and would therefore prefer a somewhat adult guild (not a must though).

For a personal conversation you can simply add me in the Battlenet and we can discuss the details there or on Discord. You can reach me at: Sly#23241

Greetings, Kitama!
I am recruiting officer for Healer Problem horde guild on Draenor. We are well established mythic raiding guild with a developed social community. Most of our members are in their 30-40 yo, with families, jobs, kids and rational sets of mind.

Based on your summary it looks like you may find exactly what you are looking for with us. We would like to offer you a spot for your shaman in our main team, which raids on Wed+Thu 20-23h ST, and is 6/9M currently.
I have sent you a request on BN from Lawura#2369. Please add me for a chat if will be interested.

You can find more information about us here:

Cheyanna.

Hi Kitama
I added you on battlenet for a chat. Aged might be what you are looking for

Still looking for a fitting guild.

Hi, add me on discord if u want to talk Keyda

Sent you a bnet request.

Hey there!

Are you tired of dead guild chats? Feeling like you simply exist within a guild? You have a home here at Feet Pics (EU Ragnaros.) This is a community that is focused entirely on having fun, meeting friends, helping one another, and enjoying the game. Not on EU Ragnaros and want to take part? Come check out our discord server and see if you like it enough to join us permanently. We do a ton of dungeons at all levels to meet your vault needs, we have both a progressive (4/9M) and social raiding environment, and do fun activities as far as mount runs, transmog runs, discord shenanigans, and sometimes variety gaming.

Come along and see for yourself if you like the sound of what you’ve heard!

Bnet - HopesNDreams#2993
Discord - Undertale22

Still looking for a fitting guild.