Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Tabard of Frost

Prime Gaming Loot: Get the Tabard of Frost

Add the Tabard of Frost to your collection with Amazon Prime Gaming.

View Full Article

1 Like

Neat, I was definitely jelly that these only came from the TCG back in the olde days

why not just put all in-game rewards into Twitch by watching some random for an hour or two?

4 Likes

when hero talent preview.

Ooh. Still a sweet tabard. Still not willing to buy Prime. Nice try though.

1 Like

30 day free trial, just cancel it after.

1 Like

Used the trial for a previous promotion :smile: Thanks though!

They give you new trials every now and then. Iā€™d check it out if you want the tabard.

1 Like

A lot of people are already on Amazon Prime for free deliveries, which alone saves you a lot of moneyā€¦ getting this for ā€˜freeā€™ as a side benefit is a nice perk to that.

Seriously doubt any sane person subs to Amazon Prime for the gaming goodies alone.

I dont understand why people are getting mad now. Wasnt this also in 2023 April prime month?

you would be amazed why people buy Amazon Prime.

some do it to support a Twitch streamer and game rewards. itĀ“s a dirty practice.

we have few players here that would buy a random blizzard game just for wow items without even touching that game they just spent money on.

And remember that dude that paid for war within just for the rewards while making a thread to guilt trip anyone else from buying it because it had 3 day early access? people are crazy and bliz knows it.

1 Like

So to support TwitchHub, youā€™ll get a tabard of frost ā€¦ Iā€™d at least expect a Hottub Tabard or something!

Amazon Prime was worth having the couple years I lived in the UK (though I got it for virtually free as a student thing, hah!) though now that Iā€™m back home, it is not. Amazon is one of the last sites Iā€™ll consider when shopping online; the amount of times Iā€™ve seen the claim ā€œwe ship worldwide!ā€ only to get a ā€œoh, but we donā€™t take payment from your countryā€ at checkout is annoyingly high. Ebay > Amazon.

Worth checking. Iā€™ve had free trials rolling every month since the first promotion (they just keep asking me every month if I wanna use a trial for some reason).

1 Like

We are one promotion closer to the Swift Spectral Tiger, brothers and sisters let us rejoice.

1 Like

Iā€™m with Amazon Prime with the UK, from Irelandā€¦ Brexit really made it less appealing for the more expensive products now where import fee can be well over ā‚¬100 to a ā‚¬500+ router for example. :expressionless:

Still plenty of stuff that donā€™t do that to make it worthwhile for me. Just wished Ireland had its own domainā€¦ we got a large distribution center here now. :confused:

Prime Videos is a different storyā€¦ unless itā€™s from Amazon themselves everything else isnā€™t available unless I use a VPN to a UK server.

I wouldnā€™t have guessed itā€™d be that bad. But hardly surprised; bureaucrats love adding taxes and fees to the point where whatever youā€™re buying ends up costing more than double.

And oof, Prime Video. Was watching a few things on there but when I got back hereā€¦ not available in this region. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

VPN :+1:

2024-02-28T00:00:00Z

1 Like

Captain Marmar Sparrow. Yarrrr!
:pirate_flag:

EDIT: I could indeed grab another trial and thus the tabard. After 5 million verifications. Just have to remember to cancel the trial on tuesday.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.