Set Your Sights on March’s Community Discords Program

Set Your Sights on March’s Community Discords Program

Keep warm and dry inside with the Community Discords program. This month we welcome a new Discord Server to the program—Achievements.

View Full Article

2 Likes

dude, that’s a lot of event planning you guys have done. hope you can keep it going for a long time.

1 Like

Is this a joke ?

Where is the balancing ??

Pvpers are paying monthly for your game and you just keep ignoring us to the profit of SoD

Please just respect us… Give us 10% of the SoD communication for retail.

1 Like

I enjoyed the 4man TW raid speedrunning last month, I’ll try to tune in to the Druid only raid this month.

Considering this news is relation to external events/discords, they don’t need to provide you with that information in that news update. That will come during this month, when 10.2.6 is released and maybe the dates of when Season 4 will begin.

Just be patient and find something else to do in the meantime.

I’m a tad confused how a Community Discord programme can be anything relating to a particular part of the game.

If you run or are part of a PVP Community that wants to join and is eligible then get the owner of that discord just sign up to the programme.

Really hit the ball out of the park with this stuff. The staggering amount of servers involved boggles the mind. Who could have foreseen this massive success?

2 Likes

Is this something that Blizz have come up with or are they just advertising existing communities?

Remember a year ago when Blizzard wanted to put representatives and data harvesting bots on WoW community Discord servers with a really sketchy contract, but people were revolted by it so they just slightly changed the contract and tried again? This is that.

2 Likes

Someone with early access to the world of warcraft tarot deck!! :flower_playing_cards:

4 Likes

Honestly, no. :dracthyr_lulmao:

We Be Dojo !!!

We Be Legion !!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.