Blues News: 1 March, 2024

Blues News: 1 March, 2024

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

1 Like

where are the news?

1 Like

There is no “new” news, which was a bit misleading. It’s just a recap of things, which have recently happened.

I think people are still waiting to hear if there are going to be any incoming nerfs/buffs prior to 10.2.6

So when are you muppets going to announce rework for Frost/Unholy death knights, The class talent tree is a mess and the hero talent are not looking promising at all.

forum boss be like “Just post the thread and whatever you do do not read the comments. just post then sign off”

2 Likes

Im trying look if dh got nerf but I dont see :mag:

Here is todays news.

@@@ Tumbleweed @@@

So impressed.

2 Likes

Pretty sure it just a bot or something.

1 Like

DH and Resto Druid nerfs when?

Any balance changes soon?

My weekly reminder:

Guys! Nobody cares about MDI or other things.

You proved that you can intervene every week with balance tuning to “spice up” the meta. And now…

NADA.

Its extremely disappointing to see you CAN do it, but somehow, you refuse to do it for the past 2 months.

And to be honest, I suspect its the MDI.

Let me tell you something: DONT do an e-sport event that will last for 3 months. 1 week / 2 weeks is MORE than enough.

And if you do, do it in a separate server (which you already do by the way) with a set balance tuning independent from Live.

Because guess what? Between event and event there is 1 reset. And I want to play the game. But because you guys refuse to do something, its getting really stale.

Thanks but no thanks. You began DF really, really well. With amazing cadence. And you messed it up TWICE. Once with Exodia, where you delayed necessary tuning because MDI, and now. Where coincidentally the MDI also happens as well.

Disappointing. And I boycot the MDI for that reason. And I invite everyone else to do so as well. You wont be getting a single cent from me for that stupid event.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.