Discoverer’s Delight 100% Experience Buff Now Live

Discoverer’s Delight 100% Experience Buff Now Live

Join the path of discovery in Season of Discovery. Players now get the benefit of the Discoverer’s Delight experience buff*, which increases experience gains by 100% for all players through level 39!

View Full Article

2 Likes

heads up, this is for classic wow SOD.

1 Like

This is retail forum, dont post this here.

5 Likes

Yeah I got my hopes up on the thread name, then saw the content :frowning:

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, Classic is the game now.

1 Like

classic must be going really strong if even blizz has to break their own forum rules and advertise it on retail forum :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

What’s with the flood of Classic WoW news here on the Retail forums for the past few weeks?

I think it’s just where the news are dumped by the newsbots as default, since this is where people read. Classic news are often (not sure if always) moved over to the appropriate section eventually though.

1 Like

Well, just logic really, try and get the healthy passengers off the sinking ship (retail) and at least retain their sub.

This will give more incentive to level up, maybe the raid scene will become popular as like in p1

Is this purely for 39-40 or upto 39? I attempted a char and got to <10 before I got fed up

1-39 and 300% increase of money from quests and the mounts are 20g now not 40 afaik.

:+1: may eventually have a look at it then

Why did you write it in this forum???

Hopefully this stays live until a few years into SoD where they overhaul the questing and update some of the leveling paths, because the grind mobs aimlessly → travel for 2 hours to do 2 quests → grind mobs aimlessly → travel the entire world alt tabbed again cycle of leveling is not doing it for 2024

The endgame of SoD is really fun though

The big jebait :rofl: :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Currently leveling a couple characters I do not enjoy for a guild cheevo, so was a bit :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.