(5/8M) Skilled and Experience MW monk LF guild

Thank you for taking the time to read this post. I’ll try add as much information as i can which would hopefully answer all your questions.

About me as a player:
I’m 24 years old and I’ve been playing WoW since late TBC and experienced all heroic content from WotLK onwards. The majority of my raiding experience was on healers and tanks, but have played every class at some point at current content from Ulduar onwards, during which time I acquired experience as an Officer, Raid-leader, GM and Co-GM.
Furthermore, I’m currently a student, and apart from my studies I don’t have much of a life, so I’m usually pretty active. I’m always looking for ways to improve myself as a player and I’m always open to criticism (if provided in a constructive manner). Further than that I do enjoy a laugh and having fun in-game, but I know when to get serious and when to stop messing around.
I was also a founding officer and the healing leader of (Timeless Raiders - Draenor-EU) up until 2 days ago, when the officer team decided it was best for us all to go our separate ways.
As for the gaps in between my progress, you will notice that I have played as a social at a few points. The reason for this is because my work and studies had gotten in the way.

About my Characters:
Main:

• Mistweaver Monk 381-383 equipped (Depends on which type of gear setup I run for a particular boss)

Alts:
Currently I have no geared alts, but I can change that in a few days if needed. I do however have a few alts at around 355ilvl (example: Slacksforzul (rogue))

Progress:

• Battle for Azeroth:
    Uldir: 8/8 Normal, 8/8 Heroic and 5/8 Mythic

• Legion: (Please Note: This was mostly as a social)
    Emerald Nightmare: 7/7N (pugs - was mainly inactive during this period though)
    Trial of Valor: 0/3 (mainly inactive during this period)
    The Nighthold: 10/10 HC - Ahead of the Curve (Again, mainly inactive during this period, but managed to pug it a few times at a stage)
    Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9N, 9/9HC, 2/9 Mythic
    Antorus: 11/11N, 11/11HC, 1/11 Mythic

• Warlords of Draenor:
    Highmaul: 7/7N, 7/7HC (Within first week of HC release) and 2/7M (Within first week of Mythic release)… I had to take a break after that because of IRL issues.
    Blackrock Foundry: 10/10N and 9/10HC (Pre-nerfs, but was mainly playing as a social during this time)
    Hellfire Citadel: 13/13N, 13/13HC (All done in pugs), and 11/13M

• Mist of Pandaria (Pre-WoD release):
    Mogu’shan Vaults: 6/6N 1/6HC all pre-nerfs
    Heart of Fear: 5/6N pre-nerfs and 1/6 HC which i think was pre-nerf
    Terrace of Endless Spring: 1/4 (did on elite) pre-nerf and then 4/4 normal and 3/4 HC post-nerfs
    Throne of Thunder: 12/12 N and 1/12 HC all pre-nerfs
    Siege of Orgrimmar: 14/14N, 14/14 HC, 14/14M, as well as doing HC boosts (Have cutting edge).
    CMs: 9/9 Gold on my Holy Paladin and Disc priest, as well as doing a few boosts.

• Cataclysm: (Pre - Mist release)
    Throne of the Four Winds: 2/2
    Blackwing Descent: 6/6 Normal 1/6 HC (With attempts on Neffy HC)
    Bastion of Twilight: 4/4 Normal 2/5 HC (Icluding Cho’gal HC)
    Baradin Hold: 2/2
    Firelands: 7/7
    Firelands HC: 1/7 (Had attempts on beth hc, majordomo hc and alysrazor hc all pre-nerf, tho didn’t raid much in FL as i transferred to a new realm (silvermoon at that stage))
    Dragon Soul: 8/8
    Dragon Soul HC: 7/8 (Missing Spine. Had attempts on Spine HC but went on holiday with family for a week and came back in time to help them progress on Madness, which we got the first night i was back ^^)

• WotLK (Pre-Cata release):
    Naxxramas: 10 and 25man Fully Cleared
    Eye of Eternity: 10 and 25man 1/1
    Ulduar: 10man Fully Cleared, including Glory of the Ulduar Raider
    25man 7/14
    Trail of the Grand Crusader: 10man 5/5 normal, 2/5 Heroic
    25man 5/5 normal, 1/5 Heroic
    Icecrown Citadel: 10man 11/12 Normal, 11/12 Heroic
    25man 11/12 Normal, 5/12 Heroic
    Ruby Sanctum: 1/1 Normal
    Obsidian Sanctum: 10/25man fully cleared, including 3 drakes up

• TBC (Pre-WotLK release):
    Only Started playing WoW about a month before WotLK release.

• Vanilla (Pre-TBC release):
    As stated above, I wasn’t playing during that time.

Please note: This progress is spread out over multiple alts, as I have rerolled multiple times based on past guilds’ needs.

Logs:
Uldir Mythic:
https:// www . warcraftlogs . com /character/eu/draenor/slackssalot#partition=1&bybracket=1
(Remove spaces)

What I’m looking for:

• A guild that raids 2-4 days a week anytime from 19:30-01:00
  • A stable, mature and well organised guild
  • A guild with a strong social side
  • Would prefer a populated server
  • A stable spot in your core team. Willing to be rotated out if needed on certain boss encounters if for the sake of progress.

If you would require any further details please feel free to leave a comment with a description about your guild, progress, raid times / days, your guild’s website link and your battletag for an in-game chat.

Further, I’d just like to say thank you for taking the time to read this post and I hope it wasn’t too much of a read ^^

P.S: Please leave a comment here before inviting me on my battletag as to allow me to also do some research on your guild (Also, just copying and pasting your usual recruitment message makes it seem kind of rushed. So, please personalize it, even if only a little) :wink:

Battle tag: GrantW#2497

Hi there

We’ve just transfered from Alliance (Silvermoon - Divergents) to Horde on Twisting Nether.

We raid on monday & wednesdays from 20:30 - 23:30 Server Time. Our aim is to fill our ranks back as soon as possible and then go for Cutting Edge Bettle for Dazar’ Alor.

Add me on Bnet for a chat and more information : Slaxx#2919

Our recruitment post you can find here : (H) Twisting Nether - Encompass MON & WED 20:30 - 23:30

Looking forward to hear from you!

Hey there!

Primal Madness has been looking for main core healers for a while now and I think you could be one of them! We raid Monday-Tuesday 19:00-23:00 not sure if that’ll be a problem for you as you mention you’d prefer to start at 19:30. We’re on a medium populated server mostly filled with finish people but we’re holding our stand atm. We revived the guild in BFA with our main goal to reach cutting edge each tier with a 2 man raiding guild atm we’re hold back on that as we still have spots in our core to be filled with good players.

Check out our post below for more information.

Kind Regards
Aïther
Pico#2151

ho-ho-ho

we are Honorbound - Moonglade and we looking MW monk!

watch our video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV06199SP9c and if you interested add me to btag: decrakass#2249

PS! we are not on populated server, but with you, our server will have +1!!!