DPS LF Raiding Guild 5/9m Xp

Hey Guys!
I’m looking for a new Raiding GUild for this Season and hopefully more upcoming ones.
Currently, I’m playing a Sub Rouge
but would also be willing to play other needed classes and be able to swap depending what is needed. (Scuffed Mythic logs so far sadge :c)
Classes i Have currently Mythic Raid Ready are Rouge Lock, Mage, Druid Feral or Boomy , Shaman Elemental/Enhance and WW Monk. Willing to also learn heal as offspec :smiley:
Currently i have 5/9 Mythic XP and 12% Pull on Smolderon.
Im pretty vocal and eager to always improve running around class discords and threads trying to find ways to improve and become a better player.
Im pretty easy going and love to joke around but also will zone in once it gets to actual Progress as i dont find anything more satisfying than killing a Boss during Prog.
Mostly available everyday with the excepting that due to work i travel alot which means every 2nd week i might not be home(looking into getting a laptop) but i know mostly fridays the week before on what days im actually gone.

Dunno what more to say here but if i peaked ur interest feel free to hit me up on Bnet:Dodo#2936 or Discord: imadodo
Looking forward to hearing from u!

Greetings, Rawvioli!

I have added you on discord from cheyanna_5202 to have a chat with you to find out if you will be interested to join our guild and may be fit into one of our teams in Healer Problem: ⭐ [H/A][Draenor] <Healer Problem> - Amirdrassil 6/9M - LF DPS

Hey Rawvioli

You sound like you’d be a grate match for us at Jynx on Kazzak. Whilst our progression isn’t matched with your current progression, we are 4/9 mythic. How ever, your vibe sounds very similar to ours.

As a team we enjoy banter, so a sense of humor is key! But our focus is on point when it come’s to bosses. We also enjoy regularly running mythic plus together and generally socializing out side of raiding hours.

As it stands we raid twice per week, Wednesday 8-10 ST and Sunday 7-10 ST

We are currently on the look out for more like minded people that wish to progress in s chill team for the next season and beyond!

If you would like more information please feel free to check out our discord https://discord.gg/J782UvQA Or contact me directly on discord with the following tag

Airiain#4406