The 10.2.6 Content Update Arrives 20 March

The 10.2.6 Content Update Arrives 20 March

A bold, new, limited-time event awaits you on the horizon!

View Full Article

1 Like

Eh. It’s just a game :no_mouth:

Hope it’s something cool and fun, like a boss that spawns every hour and you can kill it for random loot.

5 Likes

What was the point of all the secrecy if the EU gets it a day later when everything will be spoiled all over social media.

So I’m a big fan of the secrecy along side with events, I’m excited although the previous events have been not the best. But I’m still hopefull that this will be a much needed breath of fresh air.

You have my full support :dracthyr_heart:

Hope it wont be like other “amazing” events like big dig, under fire or superbloom…

1 Like

Another limited time event… yay.

new, limited-time event. You won’t want to miss out on the fun

Now I want to do it even less.
Seriously, stop with the FOMO, stop with the time-limited stuff.
It’s DIGITAL, there’s no way that any of this can/should be limited in any capacity.

I had hoped they would bring a HC leveling mode to the game where you scaled down/mobs scaled up with class-based rewards like the mage tower.

But no, it’s another limited time event to hook players to return. Everything blizz does aside from their new seasons reeks of desperation to bring back players.

At the end of the day it’s going to be another one of those ‘kill waves of mobs to fill a bar until a big boss NPC shows up’ maybe spiced up with a break between the waves where you gather up cra… ahem I mean stuff from the ground to fill yet another bar.
Oh and every event gives you a new currency for a mount so you have to repeat the same event for 50 times. Can’t forget those RNG drops, too!

Except I can’t see the queue at all. Whatever they trying it’s not going to work.

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Let’s see how “fantastic” this event is supposed to be then pass judgement.

Exactly.

They will either get completely roasted on their “bold & new” event or people will be like “yeah it was fine!”.

1 Like

Literally came to say this lol! I hope all this isn’t for the sake of a couple of new quests or something :rofl:

1 Like

I am unimpressed but will reserve judgement until the event is out and playable.
Maybe this will actually blow us all away.

I’d love to share this sentiment, but I honestly don’t see it happening.
People are going to interact with the event, management will see engagement numbers go brrrrrrt, and just continue.

Love the secrecy as I dislike everything being spoiled in advance.
But then I saw we get it a day later than US so not much chance of that.
Holly Lonsdale replied to MrGM’s tweet querying the non global release:
‘We really wanted to. We discussed it a lot. This is… uhm… like wearing two eyepatches on a unicycle in rush hour. Exciting and unpredictable. We will all be learning together on this one.’
If you’re any the wiser after that, gratz!

1 Like