Defend Azeroth When You Defend Your Account

Defend Azeroth When You Defend Your Account

Account security is vital for everyone! Learn how to protect yourself and others from threats to your World of Warcraft account.

View Full Article

4 Likes

for the bag space alone its worth it

5 Likes

4 bag space lul.

Got 166 bag space atm, still doesn’t feel like enough with the amount of stuff DF throws at you! :sob:

6 Likes

enforce this so we can get rid of the bots

Bots would just use authentication software to pair their accounts with on their computer to copy/paste from.

“Defend Azeroth When You Defend Your Account” :joy: :rofl: :joy:

Is that a joke?
You cant protect your account in current state of WoW!

You get perma-banned via “Epic Random BGs” mass reports from the premades. (if you say something bad against them)

2-3 Epic BGs and you are perma banned from the auto-ban-system.
No more EU employers as CSs/GMs. Just automatic system.

5 Likes

lol, I know we joke that 12 year olds play the game but not even 12 years olds would fall for this.

Santa might have had a better impact.

Were the sensible people laid off.

How about allowing third party authenticator apps as well if you’re so serious about security?
If you do this, you will probably see more MFA enabled accounts, then you can start thinking about mandating it.
I don’t want to have to download another app for authenticating my acccounts, especially having to download just 1 authenticator app for 1 account.

By all means if you want people on your authenticator give them the bag slots but i would much rather use my authenticator app thanks.

1 Like

Stop giving us so much vendor trash and this won’t be an issue anyway…

This is ancient news?

cant do it if you dont fix the sms being not received problem .it has been more then a month since your gm acknowledged the problem and that their team is working on it to fix the problem . still no fix uptil now and if you think i am trolling than look at my ticket number EU93491539 where your gm said this .
Thank you for reaching out to the Blizzard family.

Game Master Sisajobeto reporting for duty and ready to take a look at your query.

Firstly, I would like to thank you for your patience with waiting to hear back from us.

I understand that you are facing an issue adding your phone number to your account as you are not getting SMS codes. Rest assured that I have completely understood your issue and I will be working on a resolution that meets your expectations.

Since you tried the steps listed in the link you sent, and still the issue remains.

I can inform you that this is a known issue that we are already looking into it and we promise to provide a resolution as soon as possible.

I totally understand how frustrated it is to be waiting for a resolution, I will make sure this ticket is opened in case you wanted to let us know something regarding the issue, and also to make sure that we will be keeping our eyes on your account till the issue is resolved, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you’ve been through and all of this hassle, I completely understand your situation from a gamer to another.

Feel free to reach us whenever you need assistance.
Always glad to help :slight_smile:

I hope you have a good day,
GM Sisajobeto

When we talk about bots, Please finally do something with bots in Zaralek Cavern!!! Because of them materials from ores and flowers worth nothing on auction house and they broke the market. It’s not really hard to find them. Just park about any place where ore or flower spawn and wait to see 30 of evokers, everybody with 200-300 achievement points, landing in same time to collect mats. That’s CRAZY and nobody do something with that.

no i like free money, stop giving us white items that cant be sold, even for 1 copper would atleast make me not have to manually go after every one of them and delete them.

STARES AT TRINKETS GIVEN TO THE LVLING GEAR

It is but many don’t secure their accounts.

Tbf that is very annoying too.

I understand that Blizzard don’t want to create gold generators, but if it costs 300 supplies and sells for 1 copper, I sincerely do not think that would qualify as one. You’d get hundreds of gold in the process of getting the supplies… and yet here we are with renown vendor items that have no sell back cost.

That said, if you’ve got white items that can’t be sold, are you sure they aren’t for quests? :dracthyr_sweat:

I mean, we’ll never know now :laughing: :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face: :dracthyr_sweat: :dracthyr_uwahh_animated: :dracthyr_cry_animated:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.