Blues News: 22 March, 2024

Blues News: 22 March, 2024

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

These posts aren’t so much news as recaps of the past week’s news.

I like that you not only created the worst, most toxic thing that ever came to wow, but you also somehow maintained your inability to balance it proper or really see the issues it has to begin with.

But at least we get News for this atrocity rather than for live or classic.

3 Likes

Im serious here:

Where is the rework for the classes that need it?

Its a limited time event this Plunderstorm. Retail will stay for the foreseeable future. I expect some news about Reworks (Shaman… AHEM…) for S4 at a minimum.

Or at least some “news” about your intentions… cause let me remind you that most of our “info” we get from WoWHead datamining and their interpretations of what they find.

1 Like

ahh yes ‘‘fixing’’ things in plunderstorm instead of fixing the friendslist bug plunderstorm caused in retail wow… great job.

3 Likes

fix retail, plunderstorm is a 4-week hype and dying out after - u are spending too much time into plunderstorm instead of ur actual game. Class balances, MMR fixes and new content is mandatory in retail

The event maybe 6 weeks, but they are testing the waters for a full fleshed out version of the game no doubt. The only issue is that they are 6 years out of date.

They added tmog rewards only to drawn pve players to the wannabe pvp hardcore clowns. The moment the pve players got renown 40, 80-90% of players never gonna touch this ever again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.