Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Mythic Tuning Incoming - 2 April

With scheduled weekly maintenance on April 2, we will make the following adjustments:

Tindral Sageswift

• Fiery Growth’s targets reduced to 3 on Mythic difficulty (was 4).
  • Fiery Growth’s damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
  • Falling Star’s damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
  • Pulsing Heat’s damage reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.

Fyrakk

• Shadow Cage now lasts 12 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
  • Flamebound now increases damage taken from Flame Orbs by 5% on Mythic difficulty (was 30%).
  • Shadowbound now increases damage taken from Shadow Orbs by 5% on Mythic difficulty (was 30%).
  • Blaze damage decreased by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
  • Maximum health of Darnassian Ancient decreased by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
1 Like

Is this April fool?

This is all we get for the reset?

I get that Mythic Raiders got it tough… But common… M+ got nothing at all since MDI started. And the last class patches were clearly not enough.

I dont know why they abandoned this game mode for 4 months straight. I dont get it…

Guys if you want CE just wait til very end of the patch no need stressing over overtuned bosses and disbanding guilds.

2 Likes

Is this actually a joke or?

This is a nice nerf. However, there are easier fixes to start with, such as releasing tiers with only 1 end boss rather than 2 (Tindral is arguably as hard as Fyrak) on top of said tier being closer to an useless season nobody asked for (fated).

Back in Antorus, we had 2 end bosses that were hard, but I wasn’t stressed back then knowing I had 1 year. Now, many mid range to casual CE guilds (WR 600 and beyond) are just stressed about getting 1 clear, let alone reclears to give everyone their deserved ce.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.