Garb Yourself in Greatness with the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor

Garb Yourself in Greatness with the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor

Intimidate your foes when you enter the battlefield garbed in ragged armor crafted in the style of the great gladiator Lo'Gosh!

View Full Article

No thanks!

2 Likes

very boring set

1 Like

eh it got some nice pieces that I could work into other mogs like the chest piece.

But it’s deffo a set I’ll just wait for it to show up in the trading post

No thanks!

1 Like

Hell no

No

No

No

No

No

2 Likes

20$ for this? :joy:

3 Likes

Some random kid on Fiverr could create something better for $20. Blizzard really needs to start hiring individuals based on TALENT & EXPERIENCE!

1 Like

Looks like one of those boring WoD sets no one cares for.

1 Like

Don’t be fooled. That set likely has been made already in 2014 by the looks of it. If I am not mistaken, it’s even the same set Varian did wear in the first Warcraft comics when his personality was split during the WoW Vanilla story era.

They just decided to drop it for a hefty price after years of collecting dust. I know this practice from Destiny 2 already. Developers make tons of stuff, not everything gets used. They put it in the “vault” right next to the sign “In case of Emergency, sell this”.

Edit: Please remember this line:

The Gladiator’s Ragged Armor will arrive in a future rotation of the Trading Post, but no sooner than three months after it leaves the Shop. Certain restrictions apply.

Don’t waste your money, just wait til September 2024 at least. It’s coming one day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.