This Week in WoW: 2 April 2024

This Week in WoW: 2 April 2024

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Explore the Sunken Temple and more in Season of Discovery Phase 3 and go on the hunt for hidden treasure eggs during Noblegarden!

View Full Article

1 Like

6 Months + of ICC on a “speeded up version of classic” and no sight of any Cataclysm Prepatch date or release date. The beta is in absolute dire state… even the transition between Ulduar and TOGC tiers were 5 months… we are at 6 months now without any info even.

Is Cataclysm just getting delayed and we end up with 12 Months of ICC again? Or did the devs shift priorty to SoD and screw Cataclysm? No news = bad news.

I agree it would be nice to have an updated timeline with some reasoning.

I think shortening BC was the mistake, everything else is just a consequence.
Initially we alternated with retail, now we don’t. Maybe a shorter Cataclysm can fix it.

With many people jumping around versions, it makes sense to finish SoD first.
That’s about 4 months, and I’ve read Cataclysm “not later than end of August”. Adds up.

Why aren’t bunny ears permanent Blizzard??

WHY AREN’T BUNNY EARS PERMANENT BLIZZARD!!??

I want my bunny ears all year round!

When will you finally fix the CVar thing? It’s still annoying as a Druid.

TWW alpha is supposed to drop before season 4 but we have no news about that nor the missing hero trees.

Is the alpha release still on schedule ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.