The Cataclysm Classic Pre-Expansion Patch is Now Live

The Cataclysm Classic Pre-Expansion Patch is Now Live

The Cataclysm Classic pre-expansion patch ushers in the shattering of Azeroth and the changed landscape in Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms, a variety of systems changes along with new class and race combinations, and the new Worgen and Goblin races. Players can also begin learning the new Archaeology profession, use Reforging to upgrade your gear, and more.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Can’t wait! Cata is my favorite expasion.

Cata was great!!! Funnily enough one of the most fun expansions all of WoW’s history!
When it comes to the amount of content released in a single expansion nothing has EVER even come close to cataclysm! It was a whole new world literally and Firelands the BEST themed raid in all of WoW imo!

Pumped to relive the Firelands! Lets gooooooooooooo

3 Likes

Is this arriving anytime soon?

After maintainence.

True! If i remember correctly only cata expansion has most of content of all expansions this far not only new zones on its own theme but rewamp main game zones fully and and updated all old quests 1-60 with some cool cutscenes i dont mind those has not voice overs ven some important parts should have its still great

It’s in pre-alpha stage. Showing spells instead of professions. And Pyroblast is on the Frost tab. Really?

1 Like