Drustvar..magical and beautiful ?

Drustvar is perhaps best zone wow ever had, Everything feels so fit, right and meaningful, from little girl wandering in abandoned village you meet right when you come to the zone to finale. Visuals and music are also great. Outland Nagrand is only zone that can rival Drustvar in terms of story, feeling and aesthetics.

Drustvar is my fav zone in WoW, perfect for WPvP.

1 Like

hehe I am glad guys I am not only one.

Im horde player but Duskvar have a best zone story in last few expansions.

I acctually loved Vol’dun as horde, while I really dissliek it as alliance
 I’m not much for the desert theme. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Dislike Drustvar. My favorite Zones of this expansions are Tiragarde Sound, Zuldazar and Nazmir.

well u play zandalari troll so that explains then a lot. hehe

I don’t play them because I liked their Zones. Tiragarde Sound would still be #1 from the current locations.

I really like u

1 Like

It def has the best storyline out of all the zones IMO. Best creepy zone since Duskwood. Although it can be a PITA to level through due to all the mobs and how close they are to the roads.

Also seems to have a very creepy mob spawning bug too! Sometimes when you go there the mobs are all grouped together in 7s
7 foxes all milling about, 7 wolves, 7 stags, etc. I hope they dont fix it as it just adds to the sense that weird freaky things are going on!LOL

1 Like

Lights off, headphones on, Inky Black Potion and this zone gives me the chills.
Especially the small questline with Abby Lewis, creepy creepy questline, loads of fun though :smiley:

Maybe not my favorite zone so far, but certainly up there in the top 3 this expansion.

4 Likes

Nice to see reaction someone from blizz hehe

For me as well in top 3 of alliance zones in this expansion! Maybe not first or second but definately in top 3 of alliance Kul Tiras zones! :rofl:

Untill 8.2, of course! But still gonna be in top 5.

1 Like

Someone call for the Witcher, we got monsters to kill here.

Drustvar to me is the best zone in BFA. The storyline was also one of the best in BFA. It had shades of Duskwood, which I also loved.

1 Like

Drustvar is so creepy that it’s awesome!
Abby Lewis quest-line, the first quest-line I did when BfA launched, was very good, couldn’t take myself away from the screen until it was complete.

1 Like

Drustvar on alliance side for me and Nazmir on horde side, if you ask me to pick one itd be Nazmir on horde side, i really enjoyed the questing there, helping/enlisting the different loa’s there.

I think that Drustvar is the best zone in the whole game, I love the darker theme. Duskwood used to be the zone that I liked the most but then came Drustvar. Drustvar have everything that I really like, visually it’s beautiful but in a spooky way, the wicked creatures and cursed animals and a decent story which I got much more interested in thanks to the aesthetics of Drustvar. That zone really speaks to me on a whole other level compared to Stormsong and Tiragarde, even though I think Tiragarde started with that creepy setting with the child labourers then it got rather bland and not that interesting, but it wasn’t really boring. The only zone that I dislike in Kul Tiras is Stormsong, not visually but the quests, just like MoP, it looks nice but the quests are awful.

2 Likes

Drustvar is the best zone of the expansion. I just love the atmosphere, the questline, the music, that haunting feel I get when I’m doing quests there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.