Unveiling Cataclysm Classic Zones, Dungeons, and PvP Season 9

Unveiling Cataclysm Classic Zones, Dungeons, and PvP Season 9

Cataclysm Classic™ provides seven new zones to explore, nine new dungeons, and more beginning 20 May at 23:00 BST globally. The 29th of May also introduces the start of a new PvP Season followed by the opening of three raid dungeons on 30 May at 23:00 BST globally. Take a journey into the shattered lands and plumb the depths of what this classic experience has to offer.

View Full Article

1 Like

great now fix/buff archaeology

so many things you can do; either let us get pterrodax to get fossil digsites out of the way, or increase frags looted or any other generic bad luck protection systems that take into account your number of solves etc

2 Likes

We all now that. Now could we please have an increased chance to get the epics missing after certain solves. Archaeology is a bad designed profession, so much that everyone hated it and it was removed from the game. It makes no sense to lock pre bis items behind such RNG system. You already made wotlk 2.0, a little hotfix for this outdated profession would still allow us to play cata with some sanity left.

1 Like

It simply amazes me how they can keep publishing more and more info that people don’t really care about yet or have zero impact on current gameplay but can’t address the existing archeology issue that the whole community is absolutely furious about already. Oh blizzard, what have you become.

1 Like

Give as a faction capped PvP server… a REAL PvP Server. Not this monofaction sadness… it’s pve servers only right now and that’s pathetic

1 Like

I understand that heroic and normal difficulty will be released simultaneously a week after the release of cataclysm?

Working as intended.

1 Like

You call instantly to 1k+ solves? We are asking to add some system that prevents any player to invest crazy ammount of time without getting rewarded, without bypassing the grind. If they already added new methods to get bis gear that wasn’t in wotlk back then, why they can’t change this?

Thank you for confirming what we already knew.

Are my professions fixed yet? … ah wait

https://imgur.com/YYXMv3y

1 Like

Would love to get an update on the Warglaives transmog not working!

Legendary transmog wasn’t enabled until Shadowlands so i doubt you’ll get it lol

1 Like

They literally added it in Cata classic, Warglaives are the only ones missing, which is probably an oversight.

1 Like

I can’t transmog my Val’anyr…?

Edit: No. You can’t transmog any legendary items :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can transmog different items into legendaries, you cannot transmog actual legendaries itself. So that means you can transmog your other maces into Val’anyr

1 Like

I can confirm I can’t transmog any mace into Val’anyr. This isn’t a Cata feature

1 Like

Well you are supposed to according to their patch notes.

May 7, 2024

Cataclysm Classic

• Legendary appearances may now be added to your Transmogrification collection. In anticipation of community response to this change, we have also added a pitchfork.
1 Like

Lol fair

oh dear blizzard, not going well

#fixarcheology

1 Like

Add bad luck protection please #fixarcheology

1 Like

Can confirm I can transmog items into Shadowmourne, but I can’t transmog my Shadowmourne.

At least Shadowmourne gets replaced very quickly so I can start using a better looking weapon.