1 Night a week raiding guild Twisting Nether

Hey!

We’re Yeti Employment Agency. And we are recruiting for a 1 night a week raiding guild for War Within. It’s based on twisting-Nether horde, now with War Within on the horizon, it wont really matter what server or faction you’ll be playing on.

Our aim for the tier is to establish a solid mythic raid team and ideally be clearing 3-5/9 mythic by the end of the first tier - with a long term aim to improve on that in the following tiers.

We consider ourselves a midcore raiding team, compromised of a mix of ex-hardcore raiders, and dad raiders who dont have the time to commit multiple nights a week. We also have active m+ players aviailable for keys most nights.

We accept every player into our guild, regardless of playstyle or skill level. For the raiding team, we are in our final stages of recruitment for TWW, we are mainly looking for a Warrior DPS and aug. We consider every application regardless of class ofc.

raid times:
Mondays 20:00-23:00
If we decide to make a 2nd day for the first weeks its thursdays.

Battle.net: Vilanto#2439
Discord: treehugger#8182

i think your discord tag is incorrect, couldnt add you

You’re right, I forgot capital letters mattered, its treehugger#8182

Currently looking for a warrior dps and aug, we still consider every class.

Would definitely be interested in having a chat with a view to play with you guys, was planning on playing Ele Shammy but I’ve got numerous classes I’m open to play. I’ve added you to Battle.net :slight_smile: