Returning Player LF new guild to call Home

Hi, My name is Laurens from Belgium and 29 Years old, i will be returning to the game somewhere this week as i took a break for the last season of Dragonflight , for the new xpac i will be looking for a new guild to call home due my old one merging with another to go for Mythic raiding at times i simply cannot comit due to adult responsibilities and work early in the mornings. As so i will be looking for a guild that has a friendly atmosphere ready to have fun in the game in any way possible. From M+ to BG’s, old achievements raids whatever is available ingame really.

My current choices for mains in TWW will be either Warlock or Paladin ( still undecided )
Raid availability will be pretty much any day from 19-22:30ST Monday → Wednesday / Thursday → Saturday 19-Midnight ST

I’ve only ever raided on HC , never dabbed into Mythic really.

Since Cross Realm guilds and everything are coming aswell i dont think Realm will matter but just incase currently im residing on Twisting Nether
Feel free to PM me on discord: ShiftyLunatic or Bnet: Laurens#2475

Cheers for the read and have fun!

Hey, have a look below and if you think you would like to give us a go then drop us a message.

1 Like

Great to have you on board Laurens! Our other Belgian can now waffle away in terror in keys with you :belgium: :waffle:

1 Like

One and ALL Guild a a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people however all is welcome
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time - Raiding Days could change in TWW
we are 9/9H pugging 4/9M and currently opening Raid trains for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information

Hey ,

Als Belg zijnde had het tof geweest om nog meer belgen in onze guild te krijgen.
Wij raiden wel op zondag/ maandag.

[Forgotten Souls ] are looking to recruit dps for the raid team for next patch. We raid Sun/Mon evenings each week, if you are interested please get in touch with me. Socials are also very welcome! We are a guild full of friends and we know each other for quite a while already.
We do allot of m+ when there is no raid.

If this sounds something for you , please message me.

Cerastes#2628

One and ALL Guild a a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…

Hello Laurens,

If you didn’t found something you like, mabye we are good guild for you. Deleo Hostem is a (casual) guild and extra players for a one night raiding Team (Vir Fortis) and some extra members for our RBG team (Syndicate).

Here is some guild information:

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking all classes tanks, DPS, and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on [Discord], it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team: Vir Fortis

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team: Syndicate:

Random days 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

We are not a big guild and some old members are still returing.
If you think its a fit, we are happy to have you!

Have a lovely weekend,
Greeting Hadassa
Discord: NYmXqzww2k

Heya,

If you are still looking for a guild, Jynx are currently recutting for tww. The majority of us are still on a respite from the game until nearer the time of release, but you’re move then welcome to check out our information and see if we are a match for you :slight_smile:

Jynx information

Happy gaming !

Hey :slight_smile:
You might fit our guild nicely

Hey! If you’re still looking for a guild for pre-patch and TWW, might I interest you in our guild:

[H/A] Innocuous - TWW Casual Weekend Heroic Raiding - Raiders wanted & Socials welcome! - Draenor - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)