Take Your Character to the Next Level with Hero Talents

Take Your Character to the Next Level with Hero Talents

The War Within™ expansion introduces Hero Talents to World of Warcraft classes. They are an evergreen form of character progression for each class specialization that introduces new powers and class fantasies.

View Full Article

4 Likes

I am excited for this but I can’t decide if I want to be Elune’s Chosen or Druid of the Claw.

Hey Blizz, not trying to do your job for you or anything, but I’m fairly sure y’all swapped the icons for San’Layn and Deathbringer around

I hope there’s no flying in it. I really hate flying dragons

It’s not evergreen if it unlocks with the new expansion, is only available to players with the new expansion, all the while there’s nothing beyond the new expansion.
For now that’s just an expansion feature.

If not 2 capstones and hero talents were not broken for rogue it would be a nice feature. They need to be fixed asap. Coup doesnt flurry, Coup is a dps loss for outlaw, darkest night doesnt interact with shadow finishers etc. Its been shipped in an Alpha state.!

2 Likes

Please make sure to fully implement and fix Trickster hero talents that’s still NYI, at the moment Outlaw only has one functional and working hero talent, so we don’t have options yet to choose anything else other than only playing Fatebound (which also has its flaws too, but is actually implemented and functioning)!

Trickster Capstone Coup is still awfully broken and bugged, and unfortunately we have to talent into it to play trickster which currently forces a DPS loss due to it not interacting with Outlaw’s mechanics and is bugged beyond belief and doesn’t function properly.

It’s really difficult to ‘take my Outlaw character to the next level’ when its only going to fall to the previous level due to bugged/non-functioning ‘Zero Talents’.

2 Likes

Void Weaver; Cool!

Archon: Go-to for M+ and Raids… :weary:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.