Celebration of King Varian

Jaigo at what point does this post state that I did not obtain the apperences I wanted? I managed to get all the ones I wanted thank you, I just had an idea for a fun ingame event that would bring back a much loved feature from Legion that’s it.

If I recall they said they didn’t want to do the same thing every expansion but they’d consider a mage tower type challenge again.

Im still trynna figure out how mage tower is connected to varyans death

1 Like

Just a subterfuge to get the chance to unlock the unique appearances again.

2 Likes

Really? Because to me it looks as though this is a ‘bring back challenge stuff’ dressed as something else.

Fair enough if you want to make a suggestion about an in game event, leavr challenge gear out of it.

1 Like

Can we get green fireworks?

:green_heart:

10 Likes

Ow snap, not a bad Idea though. Green fireworks in the shape of varian that explodes at the end.

Savage blue. I like it.

Can we pick up all the scattered dust though?

1 Like

Oooh, now that’s as savage as Draenor was advertised to be!

Celebrate VOl’jin death? well if horde wants it let them have it :wink:

Unlike your current queen who reduced your entire faction to discount scourge 2.0, right?

1 Like

Oh boohoo she killed some alliance & horde soldiers/citizens. I’ll kill whoever she points at, doesn’t matter if they’re a fighter or not

It opened the gates to my price becoming our king.
That is worth celebrating.

I think human heritage armor will cover that, OP. J suppose it to have eagle shoulders, cause lions are already taken by arathi WF.
King Varian celebration can be a part of the quest line to get this heritage " Varian type " of armor.

Varian who is probably my favorite alliance character was celebrated in Legion, you were given a special quest at his funeral ceremony which saw someone from S:7 go and talk to Anduin about the horde being in Silithius.

You can see the giant monument to Varian in Stormwind near the harbor. I think this will be pretty much all we will get in terms of celebrating him.

Because he was the better but unfulfilled Warchief which wasn’t saturday morning cartoon villain parody.

At least she’s hot.

Modern wow isn’t canon, who was the Classic (real wow) king?

Killed some alliance and horde?
Oh im afraid you missed the point there. The horde races always stood tall regardless of who or what they faced.
Vol’jin told Garrosh that he would slide his throat over the way he leads the horde and Cairne flatout challenged him to a duel to death.

Its a rather stark comparison to what the horde was reduced to in the prelude to bfa, with “we must follow coz the horde is the only thing we got left”.
You are a cuck now. Not more and not less.
Not one ounce of pride. Not one ounce of honor. Not one ounce of background or representation of your race and people.

No. You are literally “I’ll kill whoever she points at” discount scourge 2.0
Some understand this, others cheer for blizzard’s go woke girl power bs.

1 Like

And some of us realise that this is a game and don’t care lmao, the fact you get this fired up over this just makes it more fun