Mythic+ Tuning Now Live - 21 Sept

In addition to adjustments we’ve previously made over the first few days of Season 1 Mythic+, we’ve identified a few bosses who have spells that have been hitting a bit harder than intended. With hotfixes that are now live, we’ve made the following changes:

The Necrotic Wake

• Zolramus Gatekeeper’s Wrath of Zolramus damage reduced by 25%.
  • Zolramus Gatekeeper’s enemy forces contribution increased.
  • Surgeon Sitchflesh
    • Stitchflesh’s Creation’s Festering Rot periodic damage reduced by 20%.

City of Threads

• Izo, the Grand Splicer
    • The duration of Splice reduced to 6 seconds (was 9 seconds).
3 Likes

grabs the popcorn

I’d prefer a tentacle nerf to last boss in Grim Batol, navigating that room when at the very least 60% of the room is tentacles makes finding the centre of the gale a nightmare.

7 Likes

what about Stonevault?

1 Like

These changes are good but there is a few more that need fixing.

Only bosses I really think need fixing is the last boss on Grim Batol, the tentacles are just stupid.

The Stonevault overlap on Master Machinists is really hard to dodge and it’s apparently due to a spell queue bug, or so I’ve heard. That needs addressing, especially when the boss is on Tyrannical, it makes it nearly impossible to do with a pug.

1 Like

what wrong with stonevault? cleared many times

There’s a bug with spell queueing / interrupts on the small dwarf that leads to vents happening immediately as the box explodes, giving you a 25% chance to just die with no safe spot.

It happens on the second box explosion onwards so in lower keys the boss is dead before then.

2 Likes

Yea, they’re way too dark and hard to detect too often.

And what about Grim Buttole?

1 Like

Its not only the last boss i Grim Batol that needs fixing! Also 2nd to last needs some nerfs, and particularly the last few packs before the final boss.

1 Like

what a joke, 20% is nothing. this s hit should be just removed

1 Like

I was actually wondering why I am not even hitting 1 mil hps anymore at this boss. I actually missed this nerf and thought my dps is actually using defensives lmao

Those fleeting moments of having hope for humanity are to be cherished.

Blizzard a big FU on this one, you trade to make the same crap as Lord Chamberlane in halls of attonment but you failed BIG time, not only we have triple the mechanics but they happen so fast its ridiculous, this is not group friendly or pug friendly, hell its not even pre-made friendly what in the actual hell is this ??? just compare this to other m+ you had in the past and count how many abilities and how fast they happen and how fast their animations are, im tired of having good groups disband here bcs its borderline impossible if u dont get there with 10 Battle resses avaiable, even then its a 10% chance you finish

p,s, you got the nerf wrong, STOMP is what needs hotfix -.-

Wait, THATS A BUG.
I tought i just sucked at the game

Yeah, it’s coming off my current perception of what I’ve struggled with so far with they keys I have done/ seen groups had an issue with.

I also had Siege of Boralus bug out on the last boss… My healer fell through the floor, and the aoe from the tentacle was popping off when I was still in melee.:joy:

Oh and you are right actually, second to last boss adds we’re randomly switching targets after being stunned, my 5 stack comp is all melee so this doesn’t work very well for us.

Where’s the Grim Batol nerfs ? Last boss is just purple adds, that for some reason just refuses to aggro, with purple tentacles, with purple circles, with a PURPLE boss.

Atleast nerf some of the tentacles and fix aggro. It gets unbearable as a tank to aim the knockback so you don’t get flung into tentacles, or pick up all the mobs in time.

It is more of a damage check though. Did you had both adds alive when you had 1mln hps? I had the same problem with BAD group

The stichneedle bleed on Surgeon Stichflesh, Necrotic Wake, also needs a nerf IMO. Either in the damage it deals (remove the initial damage?) or reduce the frequency that he casts it. It’s making the boss a bit of a wall with the additional AoE from the aboms.

There are so many wrong things in tww and old dungeons. Unfortunately coz it is failure design!