Patch on 26th

Please don’t release patch on 26th june, bg event starts then and i really need to grind that fat honor comeon.

No matter what date they choose to release the patch, it will always be inconvenient for some people for w/e reasons.

Can’t please everyone, sorry mate!

1 Like

Why can’t you grind honor on patch day? What’s stopping you?

1 Like

I’m so sorry.

18 Likes

Wait until my college is done T.T don’t do this to me!

No N’Zoth narrating the patch trailer while showing us visions of the Black Empire rising?

I QUIT !

Priorities :slight_smile:

We still love you.

Well all that honour can be put into getting the pvp essence.

Gutted mate

Is the patch even confirmed for 26th june? :thinking:

Yep, is official now:

2 Likes

It is and it is the 26th. I know I’ve seen at least one link with the EU date but of course I can’t find it when I need it …

/edit This is the EU link - https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/news/23021202/dive-deep-into-rise-of-azshara-arriving-june-26

Yeah just seen,Literally all my guild that’s on a break has just gone nuts on discord lol. Hyped to come back anx play wow!

I wish i could take some days off from my work for this time but I cannot cause blizzard cannot say anything earlier

yay, I can finally grind my a… Grind like never before to unlock flying. The whole 10 minutes every day!

Seriously, I am not that hyped but I guess it is nice to have some new content for a change

There were 2 warnings, like one at the end of may, and the other one weeks ago.

Many other post predicted that 8.2 could hit live (so do I) end of June.

So they said things earlier.

I can’t relay on rumors and unspecified warnings cause if I do then I could easily end up with a holiday with nothing to do

2 Likes

They are doing this “unspecified warnings” since legion maybe it was even in WoD (dont remember that one clearly).