60-Day time card, does they have Expiration Date?

Greetings All,

Does the 60 Day Time Cards that you can get in the stores have a expiration date?

I got one as a gift and can’t use them at the moment.
Have to travel with work for certifications.

Now i want to save it for like 3 weeks.

1: I’m scared that when i come back and didn’t use it fast it’s already been used.
Have seen a lot of poeple with this problem.

2: Is there a way to get the 60 days as a balance and save it up for later?

Why does the forum choose my wrong WoW

Yes they expire in 60 days

Its just a bad joke

After googling around a little, it seems like people have successfully managed to use game cards that were 1+ years old before, so I don’t think there’s an expiry date on them, or if there is, you can likely contact support about getting your purchase honoured.

2: Is there a way to get the 60 days as a balance and save it up for later?

You can cancel your current subscription, add the 60 days and then resubscribe, that should ensure there’s an extra 60 days until your next subscription is charged.

I don’t think they have expiry date.

The game time codes purchased from the online at least don’t have one, I recently used 180 days game time code I bought in 2017.

If I understood right OP asked if you can “bank” the code (eg. activate but not use it yet). That is not possible as the gametime code will be used immediately.

Eg. if you have subscription for 1 month and add 30 days game time code, the code is used after the current subscription periods ends and effectively pauses the subscription until the game time code expires.

If OP wants to save the code later just keep the card safe and don’t add it to your account. Alternatively you can buy Battlenet balance cards or deposit it directly which then can be used to buy digital goods from Blizzard, including game time for WoW.

1 Like