6/12m exp multi class raider lf new guild

Hi there,

Title pretty much sums it up however looking for a new guild to join for raiding.

My current exp is 6/12m, i have 4 chars i can play all vary from ilvl 465 to 475 (dh, war, rdruid, hpala) which i don’t mind maining any of them also my parses are mostly purple/gold just to give an idea i generally know how to play my classes, however, would prefer to heal so either pal or druid but if it came down to it i’m happy to play dps on any of the others:

Looking for a guild who is quite laid back and has a fun raiding atmosphere, raids pref 2 or 3 times a week and is currently doing mythic progression or plans on doing mythic progression.

Leave a message below if any of the above interest you, thanks

Hello mate, as i can see from your post your looking for a new guild that is currently progressing mythic. Aspiration on killrogg server are currently looking for like minded players to join our team we are currently 3/12 mythic and progression on shad’ar this is our first time ever as a guild progressing into mythic raids and want to get a strong core group ready for shadowlands.
Aspiration has been around since roughly 2006 and have always gotten curve in the current content, we are friendly and have a relaxed approach to raiding and understand that people cant make it from time to time due to whatever reasons which is completely fine, we raid wednesdays and thursdays 20:00-23:00.

if this sounds like a type of guild you would be interested in then please PM me for more info character name is grimgobbler or leave a reply here up too you.

hopefully speak to you soon

Hello there :slight_smile:

I am the recruitment officer representing The Obsidian Order on Aggramar(H). We are currently 10/12M and steadily progressing still but could use another healer. If this interests you at all please do add me for a chat (Exodeo#2151) and take a look at our recruitment post for more info;

Hello, good people of Azeroth and beyond. We hope you’re doing well in these riddled times where Uncle Corona has come over for a visit and forced people to stay home.

< Its A Cultural Thing > on Draenor is recruiting for Shadowlands primarily, but also for this raid tier.

About us

We’re a newly found guild that’s taking recruitment slowly to build up the right playerbase with the right mentality towards progress and have similar and likeminded goals as ours. Our ambitions for Shadowlands are world top 500 ranking and in order to obtain that, certain things are needed and required of us on a 3 night raid schedule. You can expect us spending countless hours outside of raids to prepare properly with classes, specs, tactics, spreadsheets and so on for each raid night. Our philosophy is mechanics over big numbers and that you provide feedback where feedback is due. This newly found guild is formed by current mythic raiders of other guilds with high-end experience from past raids as well as Ny’alotha.

For the time being until Shadowlands, we clear Heroic Ny’alotha on friday nights.

Raid times

• Wednesday

• Sunday

• Monday (First 4 weeks of Mythic, after these weeks, this will become optional heroic nights for alts)

• 20:30 - 23:00

What we expect from you

• Come prepared tactically and do your own research as well as testing raids during PTR cycles
  • Come with all mandatory buffs such as food, flasks and potions.
  • Be equipped with best enchants and gems
  • Hard-skinned as we do have a lot of banter
  • During progress, you might be asked to play one of your alts for the sake of progress.
  • A working headset with microphone and willingness to speak as communication is key for progression.

What you can expect from us

• A good and stable roster with focus on best possible gameplay
  • Lots of banter
  • Criticism where criticism is due
  • Calm and relaxed environment
  • A long standing officer team that’s played together for several years
  • Professional attitude and atmosphere towards progression

Any other information or questions, make sure to drop by our Discord for a chat.

discord.gg/hRg99cH

Hey! :slight_smile:
I’m the GM of Fruit Vendor, a raiding guild on Draenor.
We’re in the process of building a roster for Mythic Ny’alotha.
Our current HC progress is 11/12, should have N’zoth down this week if we get some more people in. We’re in need of both DPS and a couple of healers, so it’d be up to you what to play.
A lot of us have previous Mythic experience, from older expansions and previous tiers in BfA. For Shadowlands we plan on raiding on a semi-hardcore level trying to achieve cutting edge. Outside of raiding we do some m+, transmog/mount runs and in general just chill in discord during afternoons and evening.

If you’re interested and have more questions add my battletag Christine#21841
Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:

FINESSE is a newly created guild focused on PVE. We aim for mythic raiding and high m+ in SL.
Currently we raid HC once a week as a group. We are recruiting all roles and every application will be evaluated.
Located on horde-tarren-mill
bnet: arezet#2431

Hi Gamsa :slight_smile:
This is my guild; Artistic on Horde - Kazzak EU

I’m interested in your R druid but we are open for suggestions. We are a new guild on Kazzak building our roster for Shadowlands. We are currently raiding 2-3 days a week and the same will be in Shadowlands. Aiming to progress on Mythic.

We have many returning players so patience will be needed. This is a good opportunity to join a guild from start and make a new longterm home.

Most are around 30y/o. We like smooth raids but we understand that poeple have a real life as well. Besides the raids we are doing M+ together and stuff like that. Members from, Sweden, Norway, UK, Scotland, Greece etc. PM for more info :slight_smile: Current progress is 7hc and we raid wednesdays, sundays and from next reset also thursdays for Mythic. Add me if you are interested: cini#2674

Hi, you added me but you are offline so I don’t know if you recieve my messages?

Downtime (Kazzak) are a new mythic raiding guild formed from a large community guild.

Been doing mythic for 2 weeks and 3/12m on farm with Shad on 5% last week (so should kill this week).

We raid 2 nights a week:

Weds 20:00-23/24 RT (Flexible to ensure we meet our objectives)
Fri 20:00-23:00 RT stricter finish for progress night

Optional HC clear on Saturdays 20:30RT which we open to socials and alts.

Raid leader is 8/12m so brings strats and knowledge. Very solid core but just trying to ensure the last 4/5 people are reliable has been whats held us back.

Being originally a social community we have a large non-raider playerbase too so the guild is always active with keys/pvp and general stuff as well. Not a guild thats dead from raid logging haha

Add on Battlenet: Trickle465#2897 if youre interested/got any questions.