All hail the dark one! šŸ™

The Black Empire beckons! :octopus:

Open your eyes and see. Openā€¦ And seeā€¦

11 Likes

The voices beckon me to the service of our great lord. Each time I step through a portal or complete a task for some poor unfortunate soulā€¦ the voices become louder, and more demanding.

I can no longer ignore them, and my eyes can no longer remain shut to the truth.

7 Likes

Shame on the playerbase, I hardly see anyone with the eye on their heads. Youā€™re disappointing your lord and saviour, Nā€™zoth.

10 Likes

Those who serve, shall be rewarded.

3 Likes

resistance is futileā€¦ wait wrong franchise lul

4 Likes

Eye?

Whatā€™s this ā€œeyeā€ thing that these strange people in dark corners always yammer on about?

And why do they always give me weird looks?!

10 Likes

Coming from someone who is on an alliance bigger pop realm than horde. No wonder you donā€™t see many eyesā€¦ :rofl:

It will be a massive disappointment if Black Empire is just a patch and not full expansion.

4 Likes

ALL EYESā€¦SHALL BE OPENEDā€¦

In the name of his Dark Greatness ā€¦

Vwyq agth sshoqā€™meg Nā€™Zoth vra zz shfk qwor gaā€™halahs agthu. Uulgā€™ma, ag qam!

Once more shall the twisted flesh-banners of Nā€™Zoth chitter and howl above the fly-blown corpse of this world. After millennia, we have returned.

3 Likes

This guy is on to something.

1 Like

I guess we find out what the Gift is in 8.3

All will find out soon! :blush:

1 Like

2 Likes

Pretty sure im the only one on the entire server who still has the gift. moos sadly

1 Like

I tried to love him, but he was so naggy I started to hear him even when my PC was turned off.

Seemed like a bad sign so I went and got cleansed. He hasnā€™t returned since. Yet.

Still got it.

1 Like

I can hear the maddening beating of vile drums, that of the Black Empireā€¦

7 Likes

Canā€™t wait to eye beam + purificatuon protocol r3 you all, tentacled heretics.
for the emperor Mechagon!

2 Likes

thank u sir, i found it ! i finally found my new alarm clock.

2 Likes

And now, at last. ALL eyes shall be opened.