All hail the dark one! šŸ™

Canā€™t wait to eye beam + purificatuon protocol r3 you all, tentacled heretics.
for the emperor Mechagon!

2 Likes

thank u sir, i found it ! i finally found my new alarm clock.

2 Likes

And now, at last. ALL eyes shall be opened.

I hope n"zoth is 8.3 and not next expansion and after that where done with old gods forever and have the world rebuild after cataclysm,all updated and make worthwhile/usefull to visit and 1 updated world.
and silvermoon and exodar as actual cities updated aswell.
and just deal with more local/evryday stuff. and not world ending all the time.

Instead of old gods and evrything being tentacles and dark purple forever and then we can have them not be casue behind evyrthing or any char going bad/evil/insane is old gods.
They never were particlury interesting and since void lords even less
and i just want non world ending threat over and over.

I still hope we get somehting in the future if you kept the gift. Whatever I see, Nā€™zoth sees.

So my BE is sabotaging Sylvanas sicne the start does this she is a triple agent? Fighting for the true lord, making lasting peace with the Alliance (she wants to reunite or atleast get on neutral terms again) and for Nā€™zoth?! Triple agent FTW! Whoever wins I wonā€™t lose my life!

3 Likes

Okay this was legit one of the best games ever made.

3 Likes

Days of Tentacle :metal:

Sanity is for the weak!

2 Likes

What eye?
https://imgur.com/wBJio02

2 Likes

What is this?! Do you realy think our lord cares for the petty squabbles of mortal factions. Pathetic! ALL SHALL SERVE!

4 Likes

Well to me itā€™s not the case. It all started with non stop talking to talking every time a task was completed, then talking every time I changed zone, now itā€™s the same but the talking is less louder and quicker like he realised heā€™s late for something and speed the things up.

1 Like

First thing I did when I got the eye was to inquire how to remove it.

Like really, canā€™t be running around with ruined aesthetics like that. :scream:

1 Like

:octopus: :octopus: :octopus: :octopus:

Bow down to our tentacled overlord!

1 Like

I tried to keep it on there as long as I could, but it was just so damn ugly lmao

5 Likes

^^^^^^^
And that right there is the creature of death and destruction!! I welcome it =D

It was not Eye Of Sauron underwater?

If i can choose : Join sylvanas & Nā€™zoth. or team up with allience
i choose the first one

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.