I need HELP please

Ok, so I charmed a critter in Nazjatar and now I can’t use flight masters or fight battle pets because the game has me locked into this ‘stuck in combat’ mode even though I can mount up.

How do I get rid of this annoying critter? There’s no button for it anywhere that I can see

sorry this is my main, forums automatically log me in as random chararcters

Did you try to alt F4 and relog ?

yea I did try that

OK listen up, the only way you can get rid of these annoying critters is to hearth or portal to another city then go back.

Blizz, cmon…

thats nazjatar for you, i came back a few days ago and figured bugs would mostly be fixed, but i encountered more bugs in nazjatar than i ever encountered before in wow. things like world quest elite mobs not spawning, followers just standing around doing nothing, not even following. Dying because i used disengage in the middle of the air. wich for some reason killed me and more. thats just in 1 day.

If i knew nazjatar was still in beta i would have waited a few more months before renewing my subscription

1 Like

Haven’t found a single bug in Nazjatar, guess i’ve been lucky.

1 Like

Quite so :slight_smile: I’ve found a few myself, mostly graphical though. This critter thing really rubbed me the wrong way though because I didn’t have flying yet and I had ran a long way to get there lol

I had that problem before and i couldn’t get rid of it so i start to furiously killing mobs around ( because i was angry about that problem). That fixed my problem.

1 Like

Charmed with a Prismatic Crystal?
It’s probably a while ago now since you found your first Prismatic Crystal, so you might have forgotten about or maybe you didn’t even notice that there’s a nearby Ravenous Slime, there’s a few of them around the zone, cute little things, hungry too…

The charm only lasts an hour too, so you’ll only have your critter buddy for a little while if you don’t mercilessly feed it to a slime :octopus:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.