Trust level 5 - the cow level

this is so cute :heart_eyes:

13 Likes

Posting your gif for u since u lost your powers, hope the grind back isnt too hard!

13 Likes

thanks
any suggestions on which threads to read?
I can’t like any more posts

13 Likes

Well there are like 100 different whine topics about the new corruptionforgethingy that will replace TF/WF in 8.3 if u like that :sweat_smile: and since its weekend i’m sure there will be some interesting topics coming over the next days :partying_face::popcorn:

15 Likes

I sure hope so…
back to reading 20.000 posts, 500 topics, getting 20 likes and beeing online 50/100 days
in 100 days

17 Likes

Friday night, checking the Forums, enjoying a bit of calm before Blizzcon next weekend (not going this year, maybe next time :stuck_out_tongue: )

20 Likes

Lets hope for a calm weekend without too much moderation needed :ok_hand:

15 Likes

15 Likes

21 Likes

thanks
I did it once, I will do it a second time (not sure about a third time though)

14 Likes

The trick is to never take a break :laughing:

15 Likes

well sure, but I was at a place, where I was not allowed to use internet

15 Likes

^^

14 Likes

Omg so many fine cows here!!
AMOOZING and TAURTASTIC!!

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipresent

16 Likes

I have to test this… this is a test (sorry not cow, did not find cow with such animation!)

Because system sent me note that I had angered people on forums and I pondered if I angered 1 person on multiple alts or “community” and if my trust got slapped.

17 Likes

16 Likes

That is so disturbing :rofl:

16 Likes

IKR!!! :spider_web:

15 Likes

I do so wish you kept Lvl 3 once you’ve earned it, as doing all the requirements all over again is a pain, Also, none of us know what the actual upkeep is, besides ‘being active’
Is is a case of ‘A post a day keeps lvl 2 away’?
Or, do we continually have to keep up with reading 20k posts, every 100-ish days?

Alas, i’m almost there again. about 3k more posts? ish.

15 Likes

Both it seems, but lol at the ‘post a day’ quote. it’s funneh.

15 Likes