Trust level 5 - the cow level

Well there are like 100 different whine topics about the new corruptionforgethingy that will replace TF/WF in 8.3 if u like that :sweat_smile: and since its weekend i’m sure there will be some interesting topics coming over the next days :partying_face::popcorn:

15 Likes

I sure hope so…
back to reading 20.000 posts, 500 topics, getting 20 likes and beeing online 50/100 days
in 100 days

17 Likes

Friday night, checking the Forums, enjoying a bit of calm before Blizzcon next weekend (not going this year, maybe next time :stuck_out_tongue: )

20 Likes

Lets hope for a calm weekend without too much moderation needed :ok_hand:

15 Likes

15 Likes

21 Likes

thanks
I did it once, I will do it a second time (not sure about a third time though)

14 Likes

The trick is to never take a break :laughing:

15 Likes

well sure, but I was at a place, where I was not allowed to use internet

15 Likes

^^

14 Likes

Omg so many fine cows here!!
AMOOZING and TAURTASTIC!!

Hail And K!LL
King Zylopfa The Omnipresent

16 Likes

I have to test this… this is a test (sorry not cow, did not find cow with such animation!)

Because system sent me note that I had angered people on forums and I pondered if I angered 1 person on multiple alts or “community” and if my trust got slapped.

17 Likes

16 Likes

That is so disturbing :rofl:

16 Likes

IKR!!! :spider_web:

15 Likes

I do so wish you kept Lvl 3 once you’ve earned it, as doing all the requirements all over again is a pain, Also, none of us know what the actual upkeep is, besides ‘being active’
Is is a case of ‘A post a day keeps lvl 2 away’?
Or, do we continually have to keep up with reading 20k posts, every 100-ish days?

Alas, i’m almost there again. about 3k more posts? ish.

15 Likes

Both it seems, but lol at the ‘post a day’ quote. it’s funneh.

15 Likes

It’s just those that are active and stay active keep a certain trust level. If someone stopped using the forums then their level would drop off. I’m not sure at what level it does it.

Recently one of my fellow MvPs dropped to level 2 but after a few posts he was back at level 3 again. I guess it just depends how much your trust level has decayed in the time you stopped being active.

16 Likes

I find it odd than a MVP could even lose their trust level, becuase you still keep the green text, and I always thought you just automatically get level 3 just for being MVP.

16 Likes

Yeah, I thought it was auto-part of being an MVP. Well the more you know, the better informed you are!

17 Likes