Explore the playable races, class combinations, and updated racial traits coming in World of Warcraft: Forever, including new options for familiar favorites along with the introduction of the Skyborne.
Yeah, that’s all great and everything. What’s going to happen to MOP CLASSIC and TBC ANNIVERSARY? You keep ignoring us. What will happen to these realms? Are we going to era? Going to WOD? Shutting down?
You’ve been ignoring us for 1 year now. Zero communication. We are fed up and tired of this.
No thank you
Is the earnings call coming up or what’s with the non stop forever blue posts?
Yeah, blueposts alllll about Forever while completely ignoring two other major game modes, MOP classic and TBC anniversary. GIVE US AN ANSWER, BLIZZARD!!!
Can’t you post these in the WoW Forever section?
Better yet, can’t they communicate with their Classic & Anniversary communities? We still haven’t been told anything about what is happening and have been spammed with this Forever gibberish.
I want to be a Skyborne priest
thanks bllizzard for making wow forever, its great to see they listened and i really hope and think its going to be great.
Blink five times if you’re being held at gunpoint by Blizzard. We’ll save you!
Also, what’s going to happen to our MOP Classic characters, Blizzard? Still waiting to hear an answer, thanks.
im not i just think its great honestly, and praise is given where its earned.
“Create the Hero You Want to Be in World of Warcraft: Forever”, huh?
What if I want a pandaren? Mmmmh?
They could, but how would they make money from that, there are no new players there.
There are no new players here either. If they want new players they should post on tik tok or something. ![]()
And there are plenty of people posting in that section, all they are doing here is managing to annoy Retail players with their Forever spam.
Spam current client base. They seen it work with gold selling , spam enough trick a bunch of people to buy.
Buy what? It’s gonna be free with the sub when it launches, where it will sit and be ignored like the other 5 or 6 classic off-shoots. And I thought they were looking for “new players”, that was your point earlier.
And if something spams in game you block it, there are addons for that. Too bad I can’t block Blizz official account because they are begging for a time-out with this spam. I reiterate for them, there is a WoW Forever section, use it.
Er, so, yeah, what about MOP Classic, Blizzard? What’s going to happen with that? We’re still waiting for answers.
You’re gonna get a forum vacation this way mate. I understand your plight but spam is in fact againts the forum rules, and repeating the same thing in one post and others certainly qualifies you. You might want to air them out, wait a bit between them, or suit yourself. ![]()
I’ll do all those things come nov. 4
Can’t exactly do it before then, even if I’d buy beta none of that stuff is going to stick around.
Edit: its just an article without a product attached to sell to you calm down folks
There is no such thing a the retail section of the forums, this is the wow section of the forums, classic and forever have their own sections for just their own parts, but everything else is just wow in general.
Other then players telling you to go to the right forum there is nothing withholding you from doing full on classic posting in GD, a true the government won’t tell you the pigeons in the park are free moment.
The same thing that happened to all the others right? It finishes then its on to WoD.
I feel like Classics formula is so hardbaked you just need to look at it to see what comes next.
I’ve looked it up but I can’t find anything about any era servers beyond the base game version of Classic so by that logic its safe to assume MOP won’t get one either.
TBC anniversary I have no idea they did those for expansions.
