Something wickedly stylish is stirring in Azeroth. Four bewitching bundles have bubbled up to help you weave a little magic into your wardrobe, each with an enchanted broom ready to carry you through the skies.
I was hoping we’d get some recolours of the Headless Horseman’s set.
Since they put this up I will write it here instead.
Am I the only one who feel like blizzard stopped caring about sets clipping or not in general?
This set feels like they went even harder on making everything clip as much as possible even for human.
Why cant they just make sets where you can decide on your own if the weird “side parts” on legs should be there or not (Can be other parts aswell).
I dont want sets that keeps clipping the arms. Its the same with Petalweave etc.
I do expect some form of basic standard on stuff you buy on ingame store.
It clips badly with Draenei hair which is a shame as with a little work it wouldn’t
Not sure I agree with colour choices.
First one(counting from the left) looks like it goes into the “Valentines” theme, 2nd one goes into fall or spring theme, third is pure “Frozen” for winter theme and the last 4th is…uhm…not really sure. Somebody tried to make a winter coat darker a bit?
Should have really gone with the more darker gothic motives and colors.
I bought it. Tried the individual items out on my main. Then got a refund.
Most of this stuff is unusable. At least for me with my taste and hunter-centric sensibilities.
If they had done some of the items differently, it might be worth a buy. But not in this state.
I do like that they have ‘hat with hair showing’ and ‘hat without hair showing’ options.
But the hats are… too much for me. ![]()
The colors on these are pretty ugly or meh combos but I saw datamined red and green ones that looked really pretty and actually fit more with the Halloween theme. I expect to see those 2 in the Trading Post.
Hopefully. I mean, the designs are descent(in my personal subjective opinion) but the colours are way to cheerful for a Halloween type event.
Oh almost forgot:
Please for the love of God, Blizzard… Stop making pants with huge hip pieces. Or at the very least include a version without the hip pieces.
Yeah the green and red ones are the real winners, you can see them in game if you get Extended Transmog Sets addon. They are red accents with black dress with copper edges and green fel light and black accents with green dress with gold edges and fel light.
Btw the hats come in 4 variations, 2 model variations - one with pumpkin and one with cat, and 2 more with the same models BUT, here’s the important part, these ones are made to let your haircut be seen with the hat on.
Also the shoulders have 2 versions as well, one with just 3 holes and one with like a more sinister pumpkin face.
If they did I would have bought it already since I dont mind the rest, but the huge hip piece makes it clip so bad and not fit to almost anything that I cant stop cringing. I like the head pieces but its not worth 56 euro or w/e.
Its what made me stop using petalweave legs and Love Witch Attire legs. Extremely stupid way of making transmog.
“Blizzard: This transmog looks nice, but lets put some fat armor on the sides/back that makes everything looks worse and clips. You done? Great, lets put it into ingame store! We cant wait to see how ppl will dislike it!”
What makes me annoyed is that blizzard could very easily add an option to not have the big side/back pieces on.
F-tier move yet again.
The customization system has a loooooooooong way to go.
We absolutely need more options to show/hide particular elements from sets, especially ones that already look added on.
They should also give us a personal slider to SCALE and POSITION armor and weapons ourselves to fit each char best - I have been begging for this consistently, in game and on the forum, so that I can fix the shield distance they borked in 12.0.5 myself.
We also need a dye system badly, I mean that pink one for example might be salvageble if you could make it a different pink, a darker one, change the gold margins as well. I mean, if a full dye system would be too much load or idk whatever reason why not full; the least they could do is give us a partial system, with like more options of nuance for the color of your set. Say for example you buy this and the sets come with a nuance bar you can pick from, the pink would have 5 nuances of pink, the blue one same, and so on.
And these are just off the top of my head in relation to adjusting elements, size and colors, there have been many more discussions about other customization elements as well, but I made this post long enough for tonight.
They gave us options in some past store sets. So they’re aware that they can do that. ![]()
Oh well.
I would already settle for a ‘metal option’. So we can choose whether we want accents in gold, faded gold, silver etc. That alone can make lots of pieces fit better with each other.
I can’t wait 12.2.5 and the transmog changes. So many more options.
This is not for the event, this is a store set bundle.
Technically it is at the very least ‘in theme with the event’.
Pumpkins, witches. So you could argue they are ‘for the event’.
Just not earnable through the event. ![]()
In-game set recolours on the shop. Help me make sense of this nonsense, Bli$$ard.
I knew. Since WoW dont have dye on armors
Yeah i agree. And they are even aware of this issue because they always hide clipping on promo images, but continue to make them anyway. Not going to pay for something like this.
They only make sets for the good looking races & dont bother to test them on other races.
Like the plunderlord sets pants are super broken on goblins as the coat tries to work with the legs & ends up clipping to itself. Kinda funny that they made 1 of the undermine cartel bosses wear this set, when its so broken.
Sounds like xmas colours
