Owltastic Adventures Await with Whoofle Bramblewing

Owltastic Adventures Await with Whoofle Bramblewing

Take flight with Whoofle Bramblewing, a bright-eyed owl mount eager to explore hidden wonders, untrodden paths, and distant horizons.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Shut up and take my money.

No ride along - no buy.

No thank you for this.

It looks stoned, not sure how it would be, sat on to fly - whoozy/drunk feeling :rofl:

4 Likes

“I’ve seen some things, and i’m going to fly you into them.” O_O

7 Likes

I will soon get one. I love owls! :owl:

It’s close Northern saw-whet owl and tiny owl!
https://youtube.com/shorts/uc7XfCJFtwQ?si=dD8KfvoZZ0I9dD86

1 Like

Yeah… The Owl’s mine now. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Aww, they do look cute - owl fan here too :+1:

1 Like

Its cute so i bought it :>

But it looks like my boomkin is too big for it,weird proportions :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Holy F’ that is adorable!

1 Like

Nice mount, shame about its source.

2 Likes

Oh getting this on payday

For a moment i thought they added this to brewfest as reward.

Nah anything with quality goes to shop, only garbage recolors for ingame events.

2 Likes

It’s nice. World buy if there were different color versions. I have the Groveglider set, my most favorite mounts, and since there are different colors I use each one on a different class (like the purple on a shadow priest, the blue on a paladin, etc). Just two cents about creating different colors for the new mounts.

Brewfest is over .

And ugliest mount award in 2026 goes to Whoofle Bramblewing

That owl looks so high.

Buy more so we get more slop in the shop gg

2 Likes